Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. (1304 Views)

Post Your Gaming Laptop Problem. 100% Guarantee Solution / Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop / Lesson : How I Solved My Hanging Laptop Problem Back To Normal (2) (3) (4)

Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Livebygrace: 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
I recently noticed some anomalies on my HP Elitebook laptop which have been giving issues while trying to use it. I noticed it switches off itself within short time while on even when I plugged it for chargging. It's no longer spending more than 10 mins with charger on with light. I also noticed that whenever I plugged the charger, the cursor will not move exept I remove charger. Pls house, what could be wrong because I have not been able to use the laptop for the past three weeks now? Pls, ur answers will be much appreciated.
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by ellagabs(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2017
ur coolant paste has dried up, replace it
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Horpsy17(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2017
try using anoda charger, try formatting or u can scan d pc wit a good antivirus.
i hope it helps.
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Livebygrace: 2:16am On May 06, 2017
ellagabs:
ur coolant paste has dried up, replace it
Pls, how much are they selling coolant paste?
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Livebygrace: 2:18am On May 06, 2017
Horpsy17:
try using anoda charger, try formatting or u can scan d pc wit a good antivirus.
i hope it helps.

How much can I get original HP charger, pls?
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 07, 2017
Livebygrace:

Pls, how much are they selling coolant paste?

Even if you know the price can you open your laptop and apply it successfully?

Apart from that, I'll advice you get a good charger too,move your files to somewhere save and format the system.

Take it to the nearest laptop engineer closer to you.
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Livebygrace: 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
udemzy101:

Even if you know the price can you open your laptop and apply it successfully?

Apart from that, I'll advice you get a good charger too,move your files to somewhere save and format the system.

Take it to the nearest laptop engineer closer to you.

Thanks. I asking to knw if the coolant can be changed or it means I must buy another charger. As regards the formatting of the system, u mean scanning with antivirus cannot solve the problem?
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by horllamy(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2017
Livebygrace:
I recently noticed some anomalies on my HP Elitebook laptop which have been giving issues while trying to use it. I noticed it switches off itself within short time while on even when I plugged it for chargging. It's no longer spending more than 10 mins with charger on with light. I also noticed that whenever I plugged the charger, the cursor will not move exept I remove charger. Pls house, what could be wrong because I have not been able to use the laptop for the past three weeks now? Pls, ur answers will be much appreciated.

Concerning the trip off u need to apply coolant on the processor .
For the malfunction of cursor u will need to buy follow come charger call 08139462401
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Abbex4(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
Livebygrace:
just try and charger or d coolant
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Horpsy17(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2017
Livebygrace:

How much can I get original HP charger, pls?
it depends on the type u ar buying, i prefer follow com tokunbo. .@2500 or 3k. new one is 1500 or 2k sha.
Re: Abeg, Help Me Resolve My Laptop Problem. by Livebygrace: 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
Horpsy17:
it depends on the type u ar buying, i prefer follow com tokunbo. .@2500 or 3k. new one is 1500 or 2k sha.

32gb (8 X 4gb) Hynix Pc3l SERVER Ram / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. / Lenovo Thinkpad Twist Touchscreen Ultrabook 4GB RAM Core I3