Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? (951 Views)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 10:56pm On May 05, 2017
Just when you think it’s all about to run out of gas with the ‘Fast and Furious’ series, ‘The fate of the furious’ fuels things up again.

Eight films deep in a series began as a high-end B-movie about street racing and has turned into a multicultural international super-spy sagaset piece.

The Fate of the Furious involves cars. Lots and lots of cars. Empty cars, hacked by the mysterious Cipher (Charlize Theron) and driven remotely through the streets of New York, to overwhelm her enemies.

The Fate of the Furious’ continued to race at a furious box office pace around the world with a massive global total to date of $908.4 million.

Though it’s ranked No.1 but, when I think about the series, I see lots of cars and a lot more cars, what else to expect?

If there’s a better symbol for the delights, and growing excesses, of the Fast & Furious franchise, I can’t imagine what it’d be like. But, like other recent movies in the popular franchise, this one settles into effortless cruise control, escalated only by its extravagant stunt sequences. So The Fate of the Furious didn’t really do anything different, but it also didn’t disappoint

The previous film, Furious 7, was arguably the best in the adrenaline-fueled franchise to date; now director F. Gary Gray (Friday, The Italian Job, Straight Outta Compton) takes the the wheel, and while he doesn’t explore any new territory, he also doesn’t sputter out.

The characters are now older (most are around 40), and their need to out-cool each other has subsided, replaced by loyalty and family bonds. (The villain in this piece, played by a cool Theron, is a direct threat to the team’s family and their deals.) their very ingenuity and the enthusiasm with which they’re carried out are infectious. It’s hard not to havelove it.

Is it as killer good as 2015’s Furious?

Read on syncityng.com( under literary circle)

Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 11:02pm On May 05, 2017
Whizpete:
Not yet, but would surely do so soon!!

It's been out for a while now.

Watch it, I'm sure you'll love it
Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 11:11pm On May 05, 2017
Whizpete:

Yeah I know its out!! No time for Cinema yet and I'm sure HD quality won't be available for download yet except dubbed versions!!

So I gotta wait till I'm chanced!

All right.
Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 11:21pm On May 05, 2017
Whizpete:
Not yet, but would surely do so soon!!

Personally, I feel that the franchise change of plot from street racing to blockbuster action helped the producers rake in some cool cash.. I still miss those street races tho, wish they would bring it back in the 9th installment!!

Meanwhile I dunno about others, but I think my best fast and furious movie is Fast Five, OMG! That heist was epic, like they had to pull out the entire vault and drive it round the city!
That's some real heroics on display!
The adrenaline in me was pumping real hard and the suspense was killing too!! cool

Left for me, that's their best movie, but others would say its Furious 7! undecided

Well, they'd say 7 because of the late Paul walker who died Halfway through the filming of “Furious 7,”

Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
Whizpete:

That's the first reason why I didn't enjoy that movie, I didn't know if I should be mourning and sober or if I should just be carefree!!

Then his brothers did a good job but I just felt like something was missing in the Brian's character, they couldn't replicate Paul Walker's brilliant handling of that role!!

And lest I forget, one thing also preventing me from watching The fate of the furious is the fact that I won't see Paul Walker in it... He was my favourite character and He still is!!
Now I just have to manage Vin Diesel!

Rip Paul Walker sad

Awww! cry

Rest In Peace Paul Walker.

We Miss You
Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by Millypink(f): 12:21am On May 06, 2017
SynCityNg:

Awww! cry

Rest In Peace Paul Walker.

We Miss You

Without Paul Walker Fast and Furious series seems incomplete to me.

RIP Paul Walker

1 Like

Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 12:23am On May 06, 2017
Millypink:

RIP Paul Walker

Indeed Milly. Incomplete to Many.

1 Like

Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 7:41am On May 06, 2017
Millypink:

RIP Paul Walker

We miss him

1 Like

Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by wallexy(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2017
Truly, nobody can replicate its act, o Brian, but guys, the movie was godam interesting, sooooo cool, its all about little o Brian

1 Like

Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 10:51pm On May 06, 2017
wallexy:
Truly, nobody can replicate its act, o Brian, but guys, the movie was godam interesting, sooooo cool, its all about little o Brian

It was indeed interesting
Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by SynCityNg: 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
Whizpete:

They had to change the story line to involve little of Brian after his death, it was the new storyline that retired the Brian character, if not Brian would have still been in The Fate of the Furious..!

Uh uh!
Re: Seen "The Fate Of The Furious"? What's Your Take? by teeboy03(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2017
anyone with a working download link...help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Blockbuster, “god Calling”, Set To Hit Cinemas And Churches Nationwide / Best Television Set You Must Check Out In 2019 / Korra Obidi Show Off Her N*kedness In A New Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.