Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,315 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) (1247 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by ebosie11(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2017
After four years in  Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK),two young men who were roommates defied the odds to graduate with first class.
Apart from sharing the same middle name, Henry Ikenna Ozor and Joshua Ikenna Akuchi, seem to have a lot in common.

The two were classmates  in secondary school.When they met as undergraduates in the faculty of Engineering of UNIZIK, they became roommates.
Years down the line, the pair conquered expectations when they both graduated with first class degrees, and even finished as best graduating students from their departments.

Henry Ikenna Ozor, finished with a first class from the Chemical Engineering department of UNIZIK.Henry who hails from Iwollo in Ezeagu local government area of Enugu state, finished with a 4.85CGPA to become the best graduating student in the entire faculty of Engineering. While Joshua who hails from Ezza North local government in Ebonyi state, finished with a 4.66CGPA and emerged the best graduating student of the Mechanical Engineering department.

The pair seem to always challenge each other.When they represented UNIZIK at the national Engineering competition which was organised by the Committee of Deans of Engineering and Technology (CODET), Joshua emerged the first runner-up while Henry came second.

Narrating their journey and their success story,the pair who went to school on scholarship said:

Henry: “As an indigent student, I had a challenge of paying my fee. I remember I could not pay school fees and house rent. 

Joshua: “I squatted in a friend’s hostel for about eight months when I was in 100-Level until I got money to pay my rent. Like Henry, I also applied and wrote many scholarship examinations''.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-two-roommates-who-graduated-with.html?m=1

Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by ebosie11(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2017

Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by Greatigbos(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2017
ok
Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by Agumbankembu: 11:03am On May 06, 2017
Umu oma.

1 Like

Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by decatalyst(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2017
They say iron sharpens iron...the result of good influence.

Slay queens shrapens what? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 06, 2017
angry grin
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

These are the kind of people we should celebrate on Nairaland

Not
Banky W & Adesua
Efe & BBNaija
Tonto & Churchill
Snakes & Antelopes
Mercy Aigbe & Oga Grammar Gentry

A big congrats to these young men who achieved this feat in a discipline as difficult as Engineering

Our confused governors won't make these ones special advisers or give them homecomings
Because they were not on BBNaija,

Churchill won't give them plots of lands,

Neither will Payporte or MTN consider them as ambassadors

No priorities in Nigeria.
Such a shame
Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by charlowsky: 11:34am On May 06, 2017
Kudos!! But do remember, it's not of him that wills nor of him that runs, but of Him that shows mercy.
Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by ebosie11(f): 8:04pm On May 06, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Meet 2 Roommates Who Graduated With First Class In Engineering From Unizik(pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
I honestly wonder why this hasn't made front page yet

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Will this photo help

These guys deserve all the commendation and possible acquaintance with those searching to invest/partner with such intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) / Best Schools To Study Engineering In Nigeria / UNIPORT 2017/2018,jamb,accomodation Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.