Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out (501 Views)

Muslim Background Believer / "If You Do Not Worship My God, A Bear Will Eat You"---christian Teacher / Marrying A Lady From A Muslim Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out by aliya247(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2017
Hello, Are you a christian with a muslim background? Are you wondering how you can to take the gospel back to your family members and Muslims around you? You are not alone, please join on this platform to connect with other MBB (Muslim background believer) share your conversion testimony and learn step by step approach to reach the Muslims. Historical background of Islam, Kaaba worship, life of the prophet of Islam ( PBUH) and the account of Jesus (Isa) in the Quran. So much to learn see you on Whatsapp group (BRING BACK ISHMAELITE ) Bro. Ali 08030808893

3 Likes

Re: Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out by annunaki2(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2017
You guys should just be careful, punishment for apotasy in Islam is still death. Keep up the good work and may God bless your efforts. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
Can I join to learn something?. Am very vast in Islamic religion.

1 Like

Re: Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out by aliya247(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2017
Yes you are very welcome add my number to your Whatsapp number let chat
Re: Are You Christian With A Muslim Background Check This Out by TheRealOwner(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Can I join to learn something?. Am very vast in Islamic religion.
Better be careful. There are a lot of pretenders out there, who pose as what they are not, seeking to find converted Muslims and silence them once and for all.

(1) (Reply)

God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. No Third Person. / The POWER In The NAME Of JESUS. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.