Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

You Don'y Want To Make Heaven Like Lazarus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don'y Want To Make Heaven Like Lazarus? (214 Views)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(13/08/2017) What Is Heaven Like? / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don'y Want To Make Heaven Like Lazarus? by FreshGreen: 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
YOU DON'Y WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN LIKE LAZARUS?
When your prosperity preacher says you must not go to heaven like poor Lazarus, what that means is that you should go to hell like the rich man.

Or how can a responsible Christian ridicule a saint in heaven, even if he was poor, if not because the pipe of his spiritual reasoning is blocked?

I better go to heaven as a poor man than go to hell as a rich man with private jets. I have surrendered my life to Jesus, He knows the best way that will be easy for me to get to heaven, poor or rich, in Africa or in America, all I care is to get to heaven.

Repeatedly preaching, praying or claiming prosperity does bring prosperity from God, it only bring lack of contentment and godliness, it only brings love of money, it only bring manipulated riches and attracts lots of evils and eternal lost.

Do not follow ways of prediction.

1 Timothy 6:3-6, " If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, 5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.

6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain."

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

Dsd: It Is For A Life Time / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 6/6/2017 Negligence Kills Success / His Best For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.