Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) (64899 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by JamieHotSource(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2017
I know what you are thinking, So soon?, Yh Banky W is having his wedding introduction today, May 6th after announcing his engagement with Adesua Etomi days ago.

You can check the link below for more pictures, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Tunde Demuren and Segun Demuren, His Brothers Funmi and Temi Wellington and Banky W's Father are part of the crew.

#BAAD2017. Cute

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/photos-of-banky-w-crew-for-his-wedding.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2017
One guy looks like buhari daughter's kid

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2017
Fresh guys club cool
But dat short man 4 there dey spoil d whole thing grin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:11pm On May 06, 2017
Oshey!!! awon "Demons" grin

67 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2017
The short man lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2017
Yoruba demons rock!!....proud to be a full blooded aFUNja.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:18pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:
The short man lipsrsealed
like she's any tall undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
like she's any tall undecided

Felixfelice, your attention is needed here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by JamieHotSource(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2017
Yoruba demons? You guys don't have angels.

sexybbstar:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 5:43pm On May 06, 2017
They really rock.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 06, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Yoruba demons? You guys don't have angels.

Demons is the nairaland slang for angels.. tongue

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by JamieHotSource(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
oh really? That's a first.

sexybbstar:

Demons is the nairaland slang for angels.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:53pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Felixfelice, your attention is needed here. grin
Fo shizzle,Mah neezy, I knw you'd do that undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Fo shizzle,Mah neezy, I knw you'd do that undecided

Lol. There's more to why I mentioned him actually. tongue

Btw, I'm not anything close to being short. wink

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
a pretty one for that matter muah...#winks

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by ifyan(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2017
Banky should not make a big mistake by inviting media to his marital life.

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by ifyan(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2017
Chikelue2000:
One guy looks like buhari daughter's kid

If you notice his face didn't appear in the first picture
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool

Why? Is he not a human BEING?

Never apologise or regret the way you look.

32 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. There's more to why I mentioned him actually. tongue

Btw, I'm not anything close to being short. wink
I think there's need for clarification based on why you had to mention him, hopefully iznor wah m thinking angry

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
Lovely couple. Off to BN to get the scoop!

As for the 'short man' comments above, did the guy create himself? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
I think there's need for clarification based on why you had to mention him, hopefully iznor wah m thinking angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin

I smell front-page on this thread, I don't want to be caught derailing. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 6:33pm On May 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
Congratulations to the couple.

I am impressed they kept their relationship of over 2 years away from social media.

I pray their marriage will last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2017
Nigerians like expending energy on things that has no direct bearing to their lives success or career

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by IamBLAZER(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
He didn't let social media and frustration of Nigerians affect his relationship. Good job man

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by HIRAETH: 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by number5(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
Suo
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
Good for him. Now all his fans that used flock is page with messages like "when will u marry?", "oga go marry" go go sit down for somewhere.

Someone should tell me the address of the venue for introduction, I am dressed up to come

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
God send my own Banky jorcry

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool
Pity the guy na.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Captain Kasali
If you see ancient of days bachelor or spinster on this thread hating or talking thrash.

Relay their coordinates to the silencer below.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Why is this thing not on fp yet!if he no reach dre mod ban me abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.