Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates (23289 Views)

UTME: JAMB Speaks On Parents, Others Making Changes To Candidates' Profile / UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates / Jamb Urges Candidates To Crosscheck Their Registration Data Before Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by PMBNG(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
THE Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has urged prospective candidates for its Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to crosscheck the data on their registration forms for the last time on May 6.

The board’s Head of Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, made the call in an interview with the News Agency if Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday in Lagos.

The call comes ahead of the 2017 UTME scheduled for May 13 across 633 centres nationwide.

NAN reports that registration of candidates for the examination was closed by the board by 12 midnight on Friday, May 5.

ALSO READ: FG Plans To Re-open Chibok’s Girls School

According to Benjamin, the call for the crosschecking of data by prospective candidates was to ensure total inclusiveness.

He added that the board intended to ensure that no candidate was left out during the examination due to one reason or the other.

“All candidates who desire to do any change on their registration details are urged to do so today as the platform closes finally by 9 p.m. of Saturday May 6.

“We are giving all the candidates the last chance to ensure that everyone is carried along and provided with equal opportunity.

“We also want to avoid a situation whereby candidates will have cause to complain of one incident or the other just before the commencement of the examination,’’ Benjamin said.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/jamb-to-candidates-crosscheck-your-data-before-midnight/

Lalasticlala, help nairaland jambites

2 Likes

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by seunlayi(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
The education mod supposed to be doing this Atleast moving two topics daily to the fp from the education section. This is needed to guide those applicants

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by PMBNG(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
seunlayi:
The education mod supposed to be doing this Atleast moving two topics daily to the fp from the education section. This is needed to guide those applicants

Lalasticlala, have you heard?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Opeedo(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2017
Noted
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 06, 2017
Would pass the msg
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Alisegun(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2017
hnm
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by drizzit(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2017
So much ineptitude and downright lack of organisational capability with this JAMB leadership. Do this, check that, cancel this, reinstate it. I just feel for the guys writing the exams.... Information is not properly disseminated. So now candidates should cross check kini again? For those who don't get the info., what's gonna be their fate? If una no fit handle digital exams, outsource it to Silicon Valley or better still go back to the days of pen and paper.

5 Likes

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by ephi123(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2017
Good luck to all the candidates!

3 Likes

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by oshe11: 8:27pm On May 06, 2017
Please I was a Jamb Exam monitor for d mock exam bt forgot to note down d centre number. I was fillin a form n was ask to fill in the centre number, bt cudnt n Im a bit far from the centre....

Is there anyway possible for me to get the centre number without going to the centre?

Because I truly need to fill n submit the form n I cant get a jamb slip from a candidate at that same centre either.......

please quote me if U have any solution
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by funkyrash(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2017
Where do they write jamb on Macs?

[img]http://www./media/26uf9ZS2p8wCNX99S/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2017
ive not being alocated to a centre oh !!! Is there any other person who hasn't being alocated ?

2 Likes

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by africandictator(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2017
jamb and irregularites 5 and 6...

I hope they reintroduce the post ume thingy!
the existing method of admission is very retaardeed
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Drienzia: 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
PMBNG:

I guess the OP didn't add "snake" to the topic...
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by originalKsp(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2017
Good one.
Meanwhile download this ebook

Free Ebook: 155 Questions From Jamb's In Dependence .pdf

Table of contents:

1. 58 Important Characters

2. Important Dates

3. Chapter by Chapter Questions
- from the novel

Get your copy now! It's absolutely free! http://samimath.com/independence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by enemyofprogress: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
PMBNG:

him don travel go him village to farm as we now dey raining season

1 Like

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
ive not being alocated to a centre oh !!! Is there any other person who hasn't being alocated ?
yes my centre is nairaland, your own fit be Instagram

3 Likes

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Heylius(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2017
Want To Change Course, Went To The Center And They Said That Jamb Has Close Change Of Institution And Course Please Anyone Have Any Idea On What I Will Do Please Help.
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On May 06, 2017
ephi123:
Good luck to all the candidates!
you nko? OK you still dey JSS3

1 Like

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by forMom(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes my centre is nairaland, your own fit be Instagram
lol

Smh
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by ephi123(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you nko? OK you still dey JSS3

grin na JSS1 you dey, so I be your senior sef
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by enemyofprogress: 8:49pm On May 06, 2017
ephi123:

grin na JSS1 you dey, so I be your senior sef
see you, me wey I dey school at Unipetrol Lagos studying petrol chemical
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by huspace(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2017
as regards the jamb information of crosschecking of data by their candidates; here in the whole Ekiti state no any of the jamb centres could do that successfully. jamb candidates having issue in respect to their data had it difficult to make correction to their faulty data.....so, the opportunity provided by the jamb is of no benefit for the needy.
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by ephi123(f): 8:53pm On May 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
see you, me wey I dey school at Unipetrol Lagos studying petrol chemical

Abeg, no vex senior! cheesy
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by seunlayi(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2017
huspace:
as regards the jamb information of crosschecking of data by their candidates; here in the whole Ekiti state no any of the jamb centres could do that successfully. jamb candidates having issue in respect to their data had it difficult to make correction to their faulty data.....so, the opportunity provided by the jamb is of no benefit for the needy.

You people should just take it easy, 2017 jamb is probably the worst ever
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Imjustagirl(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
I'm just grateful I didn't write jamb in recent times. All this long story is enough to distract you from the most important thing. Studying hard to get a good result

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by DavinMilez(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
Jamb reprint on may9th,2017
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by ekensi01: 9:08pm On May 06, 2017
cool Lala PA is here what are you guys saying self? cool
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Blacquin(f): 9:15pm On May 06, 2017
will there still be change of course and institution afta d exam??
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
drizzit:
So much ineptitude and downright lack of organisational capability with this JAMB leadership. Do this, check that, cancel this, reinstate it. I just feel for the guys writing the exams.... Information is not properly disseminated. So now candidates should cross check kini again? For those who don't get the info., what's gonna be their fate? If una no fit handle digital exams, outsource it to Silicon Valley or better still go back to the days of pen and paper.

I concur
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:

I think its on the 8th...but for now??..no
Re: Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates by maxiuc(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2017
When will NOUN change their style that school is dead as in dead

Make refund me of all my money I no dey do again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death / 15 Things Only People Who Attended Obafemi Awolowo University Will Understand / Aluta Continua And Its History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.