Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. (2111 Views)

My Infinix Note 4 Is Not Charging Unless I Switch It Off.... Help / Infinix Note 4 – Is It Really Worth The Upgrade? / Infinix Note 4 Is Coming Out?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
Hello friends, about two weeks ago, i recently got an infinix hot 4, (with finger print and 8 pixel cam). i decided to buy the phone because a friend has the phone and i liked it.

Before now, i was very ok health wise, but recently i started observing some irritable eye issues, always trying to scratch my eyelids and eyelashes.

Initially, i thought it was due to fatique and not getting enough sleep untill it became serious, consulted the medical and they stated how a reaction from a particular LED to the eyes can cause such.

This is not applicable to all hot 4 devices, to check if yours is among, switch on the phone torchlight and place it on your bare skin, after about 10 seconds, it will give you a sharpening painful feel, if it does, then yours is among.

I dont know, but i think this people need to introduce a department of technology health practitioners to avoid products that are unknowngly dangerous to health.

1 Like

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by pcoolioz(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2017
Lol. bros, all phones will hurt when you use the flash like that haba.

2 Likes

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by ifex370(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
I just tire for this op...

undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by paulmarkino: 7:52pm On May 06, 2017
Use the app Twilight at night and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by Friedyokes: 8:03pm On May 06, 2017
This better be an infinx advert

If not u gave the most stupid reasons ever

1.looking at a screen for a long period will cause ur eyes to get irritated on any device
2. Obviously LEDs get hot hence the 'painful feel"..have u tried holding a lightbulb after its been on for while?

2 Likes

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by fowosh: 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
wat is this one saying?.........jargons upon jargons... I think u are hallucinating.... .
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by Prince3d(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
You wan spoil market for our dear Infinix?
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by sakalisis(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2017
op is high on Grade A wet osogbo weed
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by shedy03(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2017
op must be an itel fan, you can't spoil market for infinix.
if you don't like the infinix phone, sell off the hot 4 and go buy itel phone.
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2017
Op is just ignorant... it's applicable to all phones and our body react to stuffs differently...
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by okooloyun1(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2017
Op if you use ur phone for a long period it's better u reduce d screen brightness.
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by Stephanie1235(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
What did I just read!!! That a lie you're being controlled by your ignorance!! I've been that particular hot4 since December and I haven't witnessed such!!
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by donprosper6(m): 1:17am On May 07, 2017
is your brain paining you?
vowsng:
Hello friends, about two weeks ago, i recently got an infinix hot 4, (with finger print and 8 pixel cam). i decided to buy the phone because a friend has the phone and i liked it.

Before now, i was very ok health wise, but recently i started observing some irritable eye issues, always trying to scratch my eyelids and eyelashes.

Initially, i thought it was due to fatique and not getting enough sleep untill it became serious, consulted the medical and they stated how a reaction from a particular LED to the eyes can cause such.

This is not applicable to all hot 4 devices, to check if yours is among, switch on the phone torchlight and place it on your bare skin, after about 10 seconds, it will give you a sharpening painful feel, if it does, then yours is among.

I dont know, but i think this people need to introduce a department of technology health practitioners to avoid products that are unknowngly dangerous to health.
is your sense paining you?
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by beewhy009(m): 3:07am On May 07, 2017
You are high abi?... Hot 4 that i have been using for the past 8 months now, seems it's your first time using a phone this techy bah? Reduce d brightness of your screen na, if eyes dey pain you. No comot d eyes o, abeg; Infinix won't replace it for you. And with the flash hot on your skin, only Mr Ibu can explain to you, then you will understand... Smh

1 Like

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by Tjohnnay: 11:42am On May 07, 2017
Some ppl juz lack sense

Nigerian mentality

Blac monkeys
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by itelMobileNG: 9:30am On May 08, 2017
shedy03:
op must be an itel fan, you can't spoil market for infinix.
if you don't like the infinix phone, sell off the hot 4 and go buy itel phone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by ddjay: 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
u 4 buy infinix cold 4,its completely harmless, trust me
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by XX17: 5:01am On May 09, 2017
Stephanie1235:
What did I just read!!!
That a lie
you're being controlled by your ignorance!!
I've been that particular hot4 since December and I haven't witnessed such!!
Good morning, please i'm hoping to buy hot 4 next week.
Please is it worth buying?
How will you rate the camera & battery over 100% ?
Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by XX17: 5:02am On May 09, 2017
beewhy009:
You are high abi?... Hot 4 that i have been using for the past 8 months now, seems it's your first time using a phone this techy bah? Reduce d brightness of your screen na, if eyes dey pain you. No comot d eyes o, abeg; Infinix won't replace it for you. And with the flash hot on your skin, only Mr Ibu can explain to you, then you will understand... Smh

Re: Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. by beewhy009(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2017
XX17:

Camera is 90/100 and its 4k battery is 85/10... With inflation and how d economy is, hot 4 is a reasonable device for its value compared to others. Knew a friend who recently sold Infinix hot 4 cuz of a faulty screen to buy another infinix hot 4. The phone is cool wt lots of features u won't even get on some tecno phones more expensive that the hot 4. Get 1 and thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Special Data Gives 1gb For N200 And 5gb For N1000 / People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / Can't Play Music From My Phone Through Usb�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.