Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev (456 Views)

Boy Child Education: The Another Way To Stop Female Gender Rape Saga [opinion] / Child Sexual Abuse Awareness And Prevention Campaign Project / Facts About The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by cuteblessing(f): 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
Good Evening all,my name is IGBE CHITURU LAYEFA, I am a student, and I am based in Nigeria, Bayelsa state to be precise. I Am writing this article on behalf of ONE CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION on the awareness program that girls count.

It is said that education is regarded as one if the criteria to make a girl count. Education is regarded as the key to creating, applying and spreading knowledge. It is also said that we go to school to acquire more knowledge,so education is needed to acquire knowledge. Education plays a vital role in the eradication of poverty and also in the life if a Girlchild. Education promotes economic growth, national productivity and social cohesion.
All children deserve a good education, but the poorest country girls are denied it more often than boys. It is believed that their place is in the kitchen and not the classroom so education shouldn't be needed by them... This term is so wrong,The girl child shouldn't be looked down.This believe is mostly practiced by Indians among the poorest group of people.

Education reduces poverty, promotes gender equality, lowers child birth among young teenagers and it protects them from sexually transmitted diseases(STD) like HIV/AIDS and also fistula which is gotten after child birth when the traditional method is being used instead of the white men's method.This disease is mostly common among the Hausas, due to early child marriage. The poor masses suffer the most cause they do not have education and they do not have any idea on sex education,Scholarships should be focused more on the poor masses.

Educating a female child lends to the benefit of a nation and her future but when she is denied this right it leads to early marriage that can cause havoc on her life and it reduces her self esteem..

Let's count down to the number of girls who are denied education. What could your life be like with only five years of schooling? For many girls around the world, this is the most education they can expect and they are the lucky ones. Across Africa, 28 million girls between the ages of about 6-15 are not in school and many will never be seen in the classroom. 32million primary aged girls are still out of school around the world. 98million more girls are missing out on secondary education.
In total more than 130 millions girls do not have access to education.

Beyond horror,we see the daily grind of poverty forcing girls to sacrifice their right to education and hope for a better life.And this is not right, the girl child needs quality education.

The girl child is priceless, she is unique so therefore it is high time we stop, pause and look around our educational sector before we play so as to develop ideas to improve it.

This is the time to develop our BRAIN and not our BOSOM, give us the PEN and not the JOYSTICK, give us an EDUCATION and not EJACULATION.

EDUCATE THE GIRL CHILD, EDUCATE THE WORLD.
I AM ONE, YOU ARE ONE AND WE ARE ONE..
GIRLS COUNT, SO COUNT GIRLS.

IN SUPPORT OF THE ONE CAMPAIGN MOVEMENT

PROUD TO BE A WOMAN......so therefore I urge every responsible girl/women in PORT HARCOURT to support ONE youth campaign by joining our Whatsap group by dropping your numbers which will enable us add u in ONE CAMPAIGN GROUP... JOIN THE COUNT....

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Mizmycoli

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2017
Wow... .. Lovely write up... Am a guy.. Can I join the campaign?
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Cc lalasticalala will u join the One Campaign for the girl child? Mynd44

Help the girl child today
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by rosieluv(f): 9:18pm On May 06, 2017
am interested, please add me 0812 034 5214
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by optional1(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
i'm interested but not a Port Harcourt based..
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by cuteblessing(f): 9:53pm On May 06, 2017
optional1:
i'm interested but not a Port Harcourt based..
where are you based? Still drop your number please..
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by optional1(f): 10:00pm On May 06, 2017
cuteblessing:
where are you based? Still drop your number please..

kogi state

and please i can't just drop my number here in public is unsafe for me...
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by dingbang(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
optional1:

kogi state

and please i can't just drop my number here in public is unsafe for me...
why don't u pm her
Re: The Need For the Female Gender To Participate In The ONE Campaign Project.. : Ev by optional1(f): 10:24pm On May 06, 2017
dingbang:
why don't u pm her

ok sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Lead At Work Even When You Are Not The Boss / Only In Nigeria,Ladies Have Many Boyfriends / When Divorce Is A Better Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.