Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. (1265 Views)

Drinking Your Urine Can Cure Ulcer Etc / Is It Safe To Be Drinking Your Wife's Breast Milk / Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2017
Urine Therapy can control and cure all chronic diseases if it is adopted in a proper method.

It is the safest method of treatment and it does not have any side effects.You have to drink plenty of water, few glasses of juices and drink minimum 2.5 litres of Urine (and above) per day and eat light diet. Apart from that you have to massage your full body (from head to toe) with Urine and keep Urine wet pack around the stomach.

You can go for “Urine fasting” by only drinking Urine and water for 2 days in a week.You have to do fasting without drinking any juice and without eating any food.It will give you better and faster results.

Cancer can be Controlled and Cured
Without Surgery and Chemotherapy

Natural Benefits of Urine Therapy is that It has Natural Healing Powers to Control and Cure all kinds of Diseases. It is very effective healing modality and most powerful Natural treatment.

It cures:

Stomach Cancer "CARCINOMA STOMACH"
Ovarian Cancer "PAPILLARY ADENOCARCINOMA", Breast Cancer
HIV / AIDS
Diabetes, Kidney Failure
Nephritic Syndrome "A disease of Kidney where protein is lost in the urine"
Gall Bladder Stones
Motor Neuron Disease
Muscular Dystrophy
Mental Retardation
Cerebral Palsy
Vision, Hearing problem and Deformity
Acute Lumbar Spondylosis "A L S"
Premenstrual syndrome "P M S"
Low Sperms counts & low Motility
Asthma, Paralysis, Ulcer, Psoriasis, Skin problem, Thyroids, Hair Loss etc.

Urine Therapy is an entirely drugless effective system of healing all kinds of Chronic Diseases and maintaining good health. Most of the people have stigma attached to “Urine” as they are not aware of its benefits. They should develop the positive attitude, and realize the natural healing power within us. Persons suffering from chronic disease who adopt Urine Therapy in a cheerful manner and with the positive attitude will realize and observe the benefits in their mental and physical health within a short period of 10 to 15 days.

The proper method of Urine therapy is Drinking Urine, Massaging the whole body with Urine, keeping Urine wet pack, drinking water, and juices and by maintaining a balanced light diet. Persons who adopt this treatment in proper method will pass white colorless Urine (like water) which does not contain any smell and they can gain proper knowledge to achieve maximum benefits.

Doctors and scientists should believe the facts that “URINE has Natural Divine Healing Power” and there is only one Natural remedy which can Control and Cure various kinds of Diseases.
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 07, 2017
So I should start drinking my urine??
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by ikp120(m): 5:11am On May 07, 2017
Abeg sexybbstar, do you drink your urine?
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 8:32am On May 07, 2017
ikp120:
Abeg sexybbstar, do you drink your urine?

A long time ago,when i was terribly sick and i got healed within four days
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by ikp120(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmmm. incredible!
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Miner13: 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I fainted
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Moses247(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can see dat u so much believe in all this herbal things...lol
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
Moses247:

I can see dat u so much believe in all this herbal things...lol

Y not?...its natural.
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
Miner13:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I fainted

Dont faint on my thread cheesy
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Miner13: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dont faint on my thread cheesy
You know if I do You will carry me before help I will use the opportunity to hold my crush
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
Miner13:

You know if I do
You will carry me before help
I will use the opportunity to hold my crush
U ehn?.....
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Miner13: 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
U ehn?.....

Watin a do?
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Tedassie(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2017
The urine is known to be sterile no doubt...but what of a case,someone has UTI(Urinary Tract Infection) can the urinotherapy be useful

cc: sexybbstar

Damn! You cute af...by the way are u a botanist?
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 08, 2017
Tedassie:
The urine is known to be sterile no doubt...but what of a case,someone has UTI(Urinary Tract Infection) can the urinotherapy be useful

cc: sexybbstar

Damn! You cute af...by the way are u a botanist?

Yes,it can be used

I am not a botanist ,i just love and i am interested in anything herbs.
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Tedassie(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes,it can be used

I am not a botanist ,i just love and i am interested in anything herbs.
hunh? You sure of your claims?

Anyways,i'll go do my research...merci
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by chigoziri2403(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

what type of sickness?
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by chiefboomite204(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
Pls, i want u to convince me because to my best of knowledge,Urine is part of waste substance from the body... did u expect me after passing it out, i should take it back into the body by drinking...
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by epidi(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
chiefboomite204:
Pls, i want u to convince me because to my best of knowledge,Urine is part of waste substance from the body... did u expect me after passing it out, i should take it back into the body by drinking...

Urine is not a waste but an excess of what the body can not make use of immediately after absorbing all it needed,thats why urine contains a whole lots of nutrients that the body can make use of after taking it back into the body.
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. by Onemind47(m): 2:14am On May 13, 2017
drinking urine for curse Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Neglect This If You Have Any Infection / What's Appeton Weight Gain? / US Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine Is Showing Promising Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.