Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. (989 Views)

Sharp Used Baby Boy For 380k / Used Baby Boy for sale (in the market). Give away offer. / Lagos Clearing Used Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:47am On May 07, 2017
Hi everyone, I want to buy one but their prices makes me scared as if they have an inherent problem or should I say manufactures problem. please car gurus should enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by Blanc8(m): 5:05am On May 07, 2017
Because they are 17-18years old

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by Afonjashapmouth: 5:21am On May 07, 2017
Because their mileage are just 250 to end.... grin I am a very big fan of Honda infact used different series back then 03 to 09. The major problem with the car is the legs however I never experienced one because I keep in touch regularly with my mech. Most lagos baby boy are almost 4th hand use because it will shock you the usage started from the north. Dont be tricked by the point of sale condition because most users package their car for that day, even make sure the AC runs on an almost dead engine. Let a good..I mean really good automech go with u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by LionDeLeo: 5:55am On May 07, 2017
Very good question.

That was my first car, but when I wanted to sell after acquiring another one, it was hell. I sold it about 250k less than what I had expected.

Meanwhile, all the problems associated with the car were stories to me because I never experienced any.

All I know is that they are more expensive to maintain when compared with other cars in its category such as Toyota Camry, 1999-2001(penci light and drop light)

I don't understand what this dude above me is saying.

How can a car I bought from TINCAN, with all papers indicating dates less than 7 months of purchase be 4th hand in Nigeria? Then where else can one get direct tokumbo cars? Must I travel to Cotonou?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by morbash: 8:35am On May 07, 2017
Use the right engine oil and service parts for your Honda cars and you will never have any issue with it.

My baby boy is close to three years and I never had a problem for a single day.

All stories about Honda are fabricated and hearsay.

But buy a good car and have a good maintenance culture, you will enjoy the car.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2017
Bros, I used a baby boy 2002 with v6 engine. To be honest, I changed the gear twice. The car was a nightmare such that mechanics and potential buyers all know that the category of car is problematic. The third time the gear failed, I had to sell it off.

I loved the speed and the balance while you drive, but it was hell for me still
Re: Why Are Nigerian Used Baby Boy Very Cheap. by MARKone(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2017
morbash:
Use the right engine oil and service parts for your Honda cars and you will never have any issue with it.

My baby boy is close to three years and I never had a problem for a single day.

All stories about Honda are fabricated and hearsay.

But buy a good car and have a good maintenance culture, you will enjoy the car.

Lol

Not all stories my brother. Www.Carcomplaints.com wink

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! / Very Clean 9ja Used 1st Body Toyota Sienna For Sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD - Foreign Used 2001 Toyota Yaris (in Benin City). Price: 1.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.