Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Aliens Are Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Are Coming (668 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliens Are Coming by ifyakanu(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2017
Something struck me this morning. Scientists are looking out of space in search for extraterritorial beings (ie aliens) so as to prevent if any a surprise visit.

Hear me O sons of Earth, give ear to my sayings for it will come not long from now. A day is coming, there will be a visit on earth, activities not of earth will be seen and many people will be adopted. Greatest invasion ever on mankind will be felt by many families for fathers will search for their sons, mothers their daughters. One thing about this is that these beings have their people on our earth and many know not but we know ourselves waiting patiently for a signal from out home for like a trumpet sound it will be, then we will put up our true nature then to our home we go. He that has an ear let him hear, for the great day of the Lord is coming not long from now.

Are you ready for this celestial flight? Are you a citizen of the world to come? Have you been sealed for the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ? Now is a moment of grace. Accept this grace now. Christ is coming. God bless you. Do have a wonderful Sunday.
Re: Aliens Are Coming by Afonjashapmouth: 6:52am On May 07, 2017
Wake up call... Thanks OP
Re: Aliens Are Coming by Nobody: 6:55am On May 07, 2017
No one is ready... Anyone who thinks he is ready is only deceiving him(her)self
Re: Aliens Are Coming by dingbang(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2017
I don't understand... Are aliens coming or Jesus himself... Your topic is misleading. Jesus was never an alien in this world and so his angels..

Mod please dump this thread
Re: Aliens Are Coming by ifyakanu(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
it will be like an alien attack on earth. at least thats how the world government will see it.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Are Coming by ellagabs(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
I don't understand... Are aliens coming or Jesus himself... Your topic is misleading. Jesus was never an alien in this world and so his angels..

Mod please dump this thread

r u dis confused?
Re: Aliens Are Coming by dingbang(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2017
ellagabs:

r u dis confused?
smiley cheap
Re: Aliens Are Coming by Nickizoe(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2017
Ok...but on that day no one knows
Re: Aliens Are Coming by OtemAtum: 1:04am On May 14, 2017
ifyakanu:
Something struck me this morning. Scientists are looking out of space in search for extraterritorial beings (ie aliens) so as to prevent if any a surprise visit.

Hear me O sons of Earth, give ear to my sayings for it will come not long from now. A day is coming, there will be a visit on earth, activities not of earth will be seen and many people will be adopted. Greatest invasion ever on mankind will be felt by many families for fathers will search for their sons, mothers their daughters. One thing about this is that these beings have their people on our earth and many know not but we know ourselves waiting patiently for a signal from out home for like a trumpet sound it will be, then we will put up our true nature then to our home we go. He that has an ear let him hear, for the great day of the Lord is coming not long from now.

Are you ready for this celestial flight? Are you a citizen of the world to come? Have you been sealed for the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ? Now is a moment of grace. Accept this grace now. Christ is coming. God bless you. Do have a wonderful Sunday.

Eta-n-tagba 28:1-3

Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. A fearful homo shall scare himself to health problems when he hears of aliens, flying things and horrible creatures.
2. But a wise man shall smile and say, if they exist just same way an hippopotamus exist, what should I fear for?
3. For nature has given everything its own unique habitat, therefore aliens should stay in their habitats and let a reasonable human use his brain for profitable things.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Stand For? / Priest Found Guilty Of Grabbing The Breasts Of 87 Year Old Woman!!! / I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.