Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead (1000 Views)

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) / Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Scoop9ja: 7:46am On May 07, 2017

Just yesterday evening he was reported to be responding to treatment after battling kidney disease for months. But he has been announced dead on saturday night.

May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.​

SOURCE: http://gidibest.net/2017/05/nollywood-actor-adeshina-adesanya-aka-pastor-ajidara-is-dead
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by HungerBAD: 7:48am On May 07, 2017
Rest in peace Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Nobody: 7:52am On May 07, 2017
Oh my God!
No, No, No.... cry
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Nobody: 7:54am On May 07, 2017
cryThis is sad,

Our pastors will rather send thousands of Euros to prostitutes in Canada, buy houses and cars for actresses and ignore those who really need this money.

It's a shame that a colleague was in dire need

And a nobody like Daniella Okeke is there flaunting ill- gotten wealth and vacationing in Dubai.

Where is Churchill Olakunle
Where is Don Jazzy
Where is Suleiman
With all their 'arrangee' philanthropy??

God punish poverty
Na money wey no dey kill this man
embarassed

RIP sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by zinachidi(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2017
death these days are just too much.. And thats just the ones being announced.

Rip sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by SuperSuave(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2017
oh no! not again!

I saw that 'Pastor Ajidara' movie, it was scary then

RIP to him

NwamaziNwaAro:
cryThis is sad,

[s]Our pastors will rather send thousands of Euros to prostitutes in Canada, buy houses and cars for actresses and ignore those who really need this money.

It's a shame that a colleague was in dire need

And a nobody like Daniella Okeke is there flaunting ill- gotten wealth and vacationing in Dubai.

Where is Churchill Olakunle
Where is Don Jazzy
Where is Suleiman
With all their 'arrangee' philanthropy??
[/s]

God punish poverty
Na money wey no dey kill this man
embarassed

RIP sir
what are you saying? If you want to play the blame game play it well, wetin concern donjazzy, Churchill and all those you mentioned with this man? are they Bill Gates?

Did you even know this man was sick before now? did anyone meet those people you mentioned for help? they are not omniscient neither do they run charity organizations.

if you must blame someone then you should blame the poor structure of nollywood and the entertainment industry at large that doesn't have a plan at hand to cater for members who are in dire need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Zeedarh(f): 8:05am On May 07, 2017
Darn! RIP

I remember 'ABELA PUPA'
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by kolafolabi(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎) is a part of a verse from the Qur'an which translates to "We belong to God and to Him we shall return."

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2017
Zeedarh:
Darn! RIP

I remember 'ABELA PUPA'

That movie scared shii outta me as a kid. cry angry cry

RIP embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by dacovajnr: 8:19am On May 07, 2017
Aderola15:

That movie scared shii outta me as a kid. cry angry cry

RIP embarassed

You be small pikin sha grin grin

Btw, you ought to be in church by now undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by StarBukola(f): 8:19am On May 07, 2017
Kidney disease and cancer Chai ,I fear these two, I pray none of us will witness it ni oruko Jesu Christi to naserati.

Rip sir.we will miss u
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:26am On May 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
You be small pikin sha grin grin

Btw, you ought to be in church by now undecided

Tarrrhhh. Iyamm a big girl now cheesy tongue

I dey boil water, the cold is killing. embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Moving4: 8:35am On May 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2017
He just called for help recently cry
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
oh no! not again!

I saw that 'Pastor Ajidara' movie, it was scary then

RIP to him

what are you saying? If you want to play the blame game play it well, wetin concern donjazzy, Churchill and all those you mentioned with this man? are they Bill Gates?

Did you even know this man was sick before now? did anyone meet those people you mentioned for help? they are not omniscient neither do they run charity organizations.

if you must blame someone then you should blame the poor structure of nollywood and the entertainment industry at large that doesn't have a plan at hand to cater for members who are in dire need.

Dont blame Nollywood dear Bigot;
What industry In Nigeria has a plan for the welfare of it's own??
Is it the military/police?
Or NURTW?
Or banks
Or oil companies??

I thought it through before writing and I stand by what I have said.

Instead of blocking our ears seeking commendation with stories of 'supposed' people they have helped.

Those people I mentioned and their likes should silently be of assistance to people who genuinely need this help
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by Rilwayne001: 8:43am On May 07, 2017
He was a very good actor. cry

really sad cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by tintingz(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2017
Rilwayne001:
He was a very good actor. cry

really sad cry embarassed
Yes he was, with his humorous pastor acting.

RIP to him. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by SuperSuave(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Dont blame Nollywood dear Bigot;
What industry In Nigeria has a plan for the welfare of it's own??
Is it the military/police?
Or NURTW?
Or banks
Or oil companies??

I thought it through before writing and I stand by what I have said.

Instead of blocking our ears seeking commendation with stories of 'supposed' people they have helped.

Those people I mentioned and their likes should silently be of assistance to people who genuinely need this help
I see you avoided the questions I asked. I still don't understand why you think donjazzy and the likes who have no business whatsoever with nollywood should be paying bills of its dying actors. It would have made more sense if you mentioned top nollywood acts like RMD, Omotola and others who the public perceive to be wealthy but don jazzy and Alfa Sule?? nah!!
Re: Nollywood Actor “Adesina Adesanya” (aka Pastor Ajidara) Is Dead by SuperSuave(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2017
Aderola15:

[s]That movie scared shii outta me as a kid.[/b] cry angry cry

RIP embarassed
the fear of the walking corpses no be small

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Plus Size Australian Woman / Christina Milian And Blac Chyna Spotted Licking Each Other Like Lollipops / Angelina Jolie Took Her Six Kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, & 9-year-old Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.