Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Help! Am Unable To Activate My Samsung Galaxy SIII Verizon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Am Unable To Activate My Samsung Galaxy SIII Verizon (511 Views)

Help!! Am Unable To Install Latest Facebook Version On Gionee Gn5001s / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Am Unable To Purchase Data With Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Unable To Activate My Samsung Galaxy SIII Verizon by Priscy01(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders..
I bought a Samsung Galaxy SIII Phone from a friend but I am unable to activate it...
In the phone there is no space for SIM Card and also when I On the phone it will display Phone Activation
A special call needs to be made to activate your phone service. After pressing Activate, listen to the instructions provided to activate your phone.
But after pressing Activate
It shows
"Follow the spoken instructions until you hear that activation is complete"
But I never heard anything so after so times it shows
Sorry, we're having trouble activating your phone. Make sure you have a good signal (multiple bars) and try again. If you are indoors, try moving closer to a window or going outside.
Remember to turn off your old phone if you are moving your phone number from your old phone to this phone

Please what can i do to activate the phone
And also the SIM Card please how can I be able to insert it

See photos of the phone below;

Mynd44 Ishilove Fynestboi Seun

Re: Help! Am Unable To Activate My Samsung Galaxy SIII Verizon by Young03(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2017
That one is not the original one, iam typing this with my own galaxy s3
pure white. It has space for memory n sim card.
maybe I will snap d second one here so u can se it

Nothing like activate n co

mine for sale 20k
pm me interested buyers

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 64gb / A Good Android Phone Urgently Needed / Could Lg G6 Be Better Than Google Pixel? Lg G6 Vs. Google Pixel Read More: Http

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.