Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Scam And Illegal Debiting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Scam And Illegal Debiting (767 Views)

WEMA Bank.having Issues Debiting Indiscriminately / Jumia Return Policy Is A Scam And The Highest Fraud. / Diamond Bank Debiting Me For Stamp Duties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Scam And Illegal Debiting by chimaraiyke(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2017
Enough of this criminal act by the banks in this country, most especially diamond and first bank, this days bank arbitrarily debit your account without consent.

This morning I received an debit aLERT from Diamond Bank for a deduction of #500 in January and #550 in February all for stamp duty charge. I hardly do withdrawals and deposit in through the counter, I mostly make use of the mobile app to do my transactions and it is not often.

Please my friends, is stamp duty no longer #50. so why will Diamond Bank debit me 1050 for just stamp duty for 2 months. That's how dey debited me #5000 Last week, that it is d minimum bal for Diamondextra acc whc I didn't signed up For, dey have to reverse it after I went to their branch to complain.

Please enough of this executive criminality, Banks make billions from Nigerians everyday from illegal debiting of the customers account.

LET'S SAY NO TO THIS ILLICIT ACT BY NIGERIAN BANKS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Traffic To A Brand New Blog | The Income Blogger / The Benefits Of Breats To Adult / 5 Signs You’re Doing Well In Life Even Though You Don’t Think So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.