Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband (38679 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Visits Patients In The Hospital, Share Gifts To Them(photos) / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by nkemjacob2(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
dis guy cant wait to enjoy the 72 virgins promised by allah.... y must he practise with d little girl
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by SeniorJude(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2017
I know that after all this visitation the will qoute there Qur'an and say its support such an evil act embarassed stupid
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by Awoo88: 1:10pm On May 07, 2017
Kano has more aphrodisiac on sales that any other thing. Those man will take such things and now be looking for anything that looks like pussy. Getting an erection over an eight months old child Why is the suspect not on parade Or is he an imam and teaches Arabic some where therefore needed to be protected?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by royalty18: 1:21pm On May 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
That rapist is worse than an animal!

What exactly attracted him to a six months baby

Do walls not have openings again, why didn't he insert his useless itching rod inside a wall's opening

A highly terrible peadophile!!!

In fact, is he still allowed to still be living in the midst of human beings

Seriously we need to see the face of the perpetrator of this evil act. Each time I see q topic on that girl's case, I feel goose pimples all over me. I am left wondering why??
The baby needs not just physical treatment but also spiritual! Only God knows what that raping was for! A 6 month old baby! Ah!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by project55: 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Buhari the chief peadophile will hail the man....
Buhari is a Terrorist...
Watch how a4onjas will start foaming from their mouth, Dirty and lousy slaves ..May chukwu Okike Abiama strike anyone that quotes me cheesy

I am Ohamadike 1 of beerFra Land

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by amana49: 1:51pm On May 07, 2017
the man need to be hanging by death.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by b03liberty(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Buhari is a Terrorist...
Watch how a4onjas will start foaming from their mouth, Dirty and lousy slaves . cheesy

All these are uncalled for brother. We tend to leave the substance pursuing the shadows.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by princetom1(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2017
Speechless
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by Gudfrie(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2017
K
NnamdiKanu:
Buhari is a Terrorist...
Watch how a4onjas will start foaming from their mouth, Dirty and lousy slaves ..May chukwu Okike Abiama strike anyone that quotes me cheesy

You well at all?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by NnamdiKanu(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2017
Gudfrie:
K
You well at all?

I am stronger than buhari cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by NnamdiKanu(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2017
b03liberty:
All these are uncalled for brother. We tend to leave the substance pursuing the shadows.

What is ur point?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by MizOmalicha(f): 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
Epositive:
visiting the hospital is enough,,,, i want to see the bloody suspect hanged by his balls undecided
U took d words right out of my mouth!
D next news I want 2see is "The man who raped 6month old baby khadijah DEAD along with his devilish wife"
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by eyinjuege: 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
Wickedness abounds amongst us.
Children being sexually molested right, left and center. The ages are gradually getting lower/ younger. It used to be 16 year olds, then 13, then 10, then 6years, and now its 6months.
Some people even say its because of the clothes the children wear, forgetting that even those children in niqab still get sexually molested.
Anyway, I hope the devils aren't set free, and made to face the music.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by babythug(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
eyinjuege:
Wickedness abounds amongst us.
Children being sexually molested right, left and center. The ages are gradually getting lower/ younger. It used to be 16 year olds, then 13, then 10, then 6years, and now its 6months.
Some people even say its because of the clothes the children wear, forgetting that even those children in niqab still get sexually molested.
Anyway, I hope the devils aren't set free, and made to face the music.

Actually the age isn't exactly reducing! These sickos have always been around. Growing up in The nineties I heard one. Or two stories of infants and toddlers being molested Just that in the past we didn't have social media to spread the details and people kept such affairs private if you get me!

Not justifying it though

It's every parent's worst nightmare!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by Usmaniaaa: 5:39pm On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Buhari is a Terrorist...

son of hate must u display ur foolishness publicly...
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by NnamdiKanu(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2017
Usmaniaaa:
son of hate must u display ur foolishness publicly...

Cc oam4j lalasticlala seun dominique
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by Avater0147(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
God bless you
NnamdiKanu:
Buhari is a Terrorist...

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by NnamdiKanu(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
Avater0147:
God bless you

And ur family
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by tballeyy(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Buhari is a Terrorist...

mumu
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by Babajo82(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2017
Tolexander:
He now knows this is bad!

Was it not under his Emirate, a 13year-old Ese Oruru was kept after being abducted by one Yinusa.

The Emirate even went as far as standing with the Yinusa in court and facilitating his bail as if he had done something "religiously" right.

Hypocrisy at its peak!
A beg Use your head and think like human being how on earth could you compare a case of a girl who is physically matured and a girl who is below one year please be sensible and use your head correctly.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by Okwori12(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Am interested

nofuckz:
ok seen if this whole visitation thing has not been for the cameras but from a pure heart n that of compassion may the good lord bless each and every one of them otherwise they ve alredy recieve their rewards

a young is in need of funds to pay up fees Nikon D90 camera up for sale going out for 95k intrestd hit my metion
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband by nofuckz(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Okwori12:
Am interested
sold stay blessd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) / How Madam Efunroye Tinubu Aided Abolishment Of Slave Trade In 1800s / Why Ugbo People Don’t Marry Ladies Fair In Complexion –oba Olugbo Of Ugbo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.