Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record (1609 Views)

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record / Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2017
A South African pastor, Alfred Ndlovu has died of malnutrition after going without food for 30 days when he tried to emulate Jesus Christ and fast for 40 days and 40 nights.
Buzz South Africa reports that the 44-year-old pastor left home on June 17 for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did. Attempting to equal or break Jesus Christ record of fasting for 40 days, Mr Alfred Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness. He was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called on the police. He was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.
One close relative said: 'He was a very spiritual man. Its unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”
Chaii! This one weak me…

Source: http://www.myglobalgist.com/2017/05/breaking-pastor-dies-after-30-days-of.html

Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by DickDastardly(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2017
Goat
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by HungerBAD: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by Swegzfreak: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by AntiWailer: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
I hope they serve food at his burial.

Once beaten twice shy.
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2017
I just don't know why people kill themselves all in the name of fasting from food..

God isnt even interested in our fasting...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by sammiecity(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2017
Hehehe grin grin grin

Check my signature for your bumpy pimples
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by Davash222(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
I hope they serve food at his burial.

Once beaten twice shy.
More like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by zzzzy: 12:29pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
I just don't know why people kill themselves all in the name of fasting from food..

God isnt even interested in our fasting...
true, I've always told people that fasting doesn't move God, it's mean t to move us
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by WHOcarex: 12:29pm On May 07, 2017
So he embark on fasting just to break record?.
Maybe the 14 elders in heaven don summon him. He might resurrect after 3 days
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by adenine02: 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
i guess Jesus will be waiting for him like

Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by GloriaNinja(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
undecided HE SHOULD FINISH HIS FASTING IN HELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by WHOcarex: 12:32pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by segebobo: 12:40pm On May 07, 2017
But Dem MFM do go 70days every year
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by nepapole(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
segebobo:
Ahan!!!! Fear GOD na.
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by AntiWailer: 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
Davash222:

More like

Lmao
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by Larryfest(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
segebobo:
Everybody get how dem dey arrange their levels oo they just come out to tell us what they feel we should hear but this one just killed himself for nothing i swear
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by AfonjaRepublic(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2017
Nothing sweeter than
Eating jellof rice served at a
Burial.
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by squarelead(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2017
Thats bad. Maybe it was not the direction of the HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by ANNOY(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2017
I don't normally have time for this kind of freaks and Weirdo's. All I know is that, No one can beat Jesus Christ.
Re: Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record by oaroloye(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2017
SHALOM!

globalgist:
A South African pastor, Alfred Ndlovu has died of malnutrition after going without food for 30 days when he tried to emulate Jesus Christ and fast for 40 days and 40 nights.

THIS IS NOT "BREAKING NEWS;" it happened since JULY, last year.

Buzz South Africa reports that the 44-year-old pastor left home on June 17 for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did.

. MATTHEW 6:16-18.

16. "Moreover when ye fast, be not,
as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear unto men to fast.
Verily I say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

17. "But thou, when thou fastest,
anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not unto men to fast,
but unto thy Father which is in Secret:
and thy Father, which seeth in Secret,
shall reward thee Openly."

YAHSHUA COMMANDED THAT WE NOT LET ANYONE KNOW THAT WE ARE FASTING.

What he was going to do, and for how long he was going to do it, was contrary to Yahshua's Teachings, and an invitation to his Enemies to come out there and murder him. If he was any sort of a Saint at all, he surely had enemies, who would want to kill him.

The gleeful tone of the report makes that clear- that this story was planted by his enemies..

Attempting to equal or break Jesus Christ record of fasting for 40 days, Mr Alfred Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness.

. DEUTERONOMY 9:18.

18. And I fell down before The LORD,
as at the first, forty days and forty nights:
I did neither eat bread, nor drink water,
because of all your Sins which ye sinned,
in doing wickedly in The Sight of The LORD,
to provoke Him to Anger.

MOSES FASTED EIGHTY DAYS AND EIGHTY NIGHTS- but without drinking water.

It is a little-known fact that the normal Human body contains enough body fat to safely Fast for forty days without injury.

The person can be fully active throughout that time, and people ought not notice that they were not eating.

But going without WATER for more than seven to ten days is usually fatal.

The body begins to tap its Fat reserve three days into its Fasts.

This releases unusual amounts of toxic substances into the bloodstream, which will poison one to death in a matter of days,

The way to prevent that is by drinking unusual amounts of fresh water- whether one feels like it, or not.

If one drinks a quarter gallon of water, daily- not necessarily all at once- one will survive handily, and can fast until the Fat reserve is depleted.

It is recklessly foolish to attempt this on one's first long Fast.

Forty days is not a record, and no serious Christian tried to "beat Jesus' Record."

A member of FRANKLIN HALL'S CHURCH, where I learned Fasting from, reportedly Fasted for 84 days.

A non=Christian Sect called "BREATHARIANS," led by a Guru named ELLEN GREVE, but who goes by "JASMUHEEN," have reputedly masters a technique of going without EATING nor DRINKING for YEARS.

They did not invent this technique.

At least one young lady has killed herself trying to master the technique. She broke one of the basic rules, and went out into the bush alone- like Brother Alfred Ndolvu. Jasmuheen warned her followers against doing that.

The "HUMAN BARBIE DOLL," one VALERIA LUBYENKA, a BREATHARIAN, has reportedly achieved the feat of never eating nor drinking, for months into years.

. MATTHEW 11:16-19.

16. "But whereunto shall I liken this Generation?
It is like unto children sitting in the markets,
and calling unto their fellows,
17. "And saying,
'We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced;
we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.'
18. "For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say,

'HE HATH A DEVIL.'

19. "The Son of Man came eating and drinking,
and they say,

'BEHOLD A MAN GLUTTONOUS, AND A WINEBIBBER,
A FRIEND OF PUBLICANS AND SINNERS.'

But Wisdom is justified of her Children."

He was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called on the police. He was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.
One close relative said: 'He was a very spiritual man. Its unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”
Chaii! This one weak me…

Source: http://www.myglobalgist.com/2017/05/breaking-pastor-dies-after-30-days-of.html

The longest I ever Fasted was 32 days- but I drank water every day.

FRANKLIN HALL reported that people who Fast in humid environments like mountaintops- can absorb their daily requirement water through their skin.

(1) (Reply)

Has The Great Tribulation Started? / Israeli Rabbi Reveals Date Of Messiah’s Arrival According To Kabbalah / Polygamy Is Pure Adultery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.