Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

You Can Buy Safely On These Online E-commerce Sites - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Can Buy Safely On These Online E-commerce Sites (254 Views)

Please Who Knows Where I Can Buy Liquid Nitrogen / How To Shop Online Safely In Nigeria / Top 5 Android Phones In 2019 You Can Buy Below 50,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Buy Safely On These Online E-commerce Sites by shykeys(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2017
I've been an advocate for jumia and Konga not until i met these two websites....

1. www.blessingcomputers.net - Blessing Computers
2. www.technocratng.com - Technocrat Nigeria

These sites have their own discrepancies especially when it comes to pricing of products, but i can assure you that most of the products you can get from them are far cheaper than what you can get on jumia and konga combined, and they also offer same day delivery in Lagos, the only issue is for people outside Lagos, they'll have to pay before they can deliver as i think their logistics don't cover outside Lagos, but still they deliver safely outside Lagos....

And i must say, they are really very safe.

You can give them a try

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Fresh Working Tools At Affordable Rates Now!!! / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card For Instant Cash Out!!!(above $100 Is Accepted) / Ɓenin-city -digital Media Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.