Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Methionine, DCP Etc..... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Methionine, DCP Etc..... (549 Views)

Acidifier, Dl-methionine, L-lysine, Enzymes, Toxin Binder, Ascorbic Acid / DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b / L-lysine Dl-methionine And Fishmeal 72% , DCP At The Best Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Methionine, DCP Etc..... by poppied: 2:11pm On May 07, 2017
Great Nigerian Farmers! The Economy has been tough for a while now and this has affected the agric sector in terms of production and profitability. But do you know that a lot of suppliers have taken advantage of the economic situation in the country by supplying inferior raw materials which in turn have negative effects on the farmers and Livestocks. We are here to serve you better with our cost effective additives and Raw materials like Methionine, Lysine, DCP, Fishmeal etc. All our products have chemical analysis results from renowned laboratories.
N.B: We can supplier as much quantity as needed. Contact - 07081614111.
Re: Methionine, DCP Etc..... by Pappyshoes(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
You are right. I have analysed DCP which gave 20% for Calcium instead of 23% and 0.2% for Phosphorus instead of 18%. People avoid bone meal cos of quality, only for DCP to be badly adulterated with calcite dust. A man brought fish meal claimed to contain 72% but the analysis result was 75%. Unfortunately, fishes worth millions of naira died when the fish meal was used to make fish feed. Further test revealed that the True Protein was 5.77% and the non proteinous nitrogen was 69.23%. Urea have been used to increase the CP. If not for laboratory, many investments would have shut down.
@OP, I can help you to check the parameters of your samples perfectly and this will help your marketing effectively. I have helped several importers and exporters on quality matters, advise on products, and post analysis support service. Regards. temmanuel20@gmail.com
Re: Methionine, DCP Etc..... by poppied: 7:55pm On May 08, 2017
Thanks Very Much, You are indeed right but our impeccable quality products are what has kept us valid in the market because a lot of these unscrupulous suppliers sell their inferior quality products cheaper to the standardized ones, And as we all know that Nigerians like cheap things(Especially during these hard times). Our DCP has 28% Cal, P- 17.87, Methionine -54.8%, Lysine - 84%.
I will try get across to you when I need to analyse our next batches, I believe we can do some businesses. Thanks

Pappyshoes:
You are right. I have analysed DCP which gave 20% for Calcium instead of 23% and 0.2% for Phosphorus instead of 18%. People avoid bone meal cos of quality, only for DCP to be badly adulterated with calcite dust. A man brought fish meal claimed to contain 72% but the analysis result was 75%. Unfortunately, fishes worth millions of naira died when the fish meal was used to make fish feed. Further test revealed that the True Protein was

5.77% and the non proteinous nitrogen was 69.23%. Urea have been used to increase the CP. If not for laboratory, many investments would have shut down.
@OP, I can help you to check the parameters of your samples perfectly and this will help your marketing effectively. I have helped several importers and exporters on quality matters, advise on products, and post analysis support service. Regards. temmanuel20@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Depot / How To Deal With Pest On A Plant / Pko Guru's Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.