Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Study In Ukraine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine. (328 Views)

Study In Ukraine 2018-19 Quick Admission / Admission SEPTEMBER -NOVEMBER 2017-2018 - Study In Ukraine / How To Study Abroad In Ukraine - Admission 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine. by Proxycharly: 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
Due to the difficulties associated with gaining admission into Nigerian higher institutions to study the courses of our choice Nigerians have to search for other alternatives . I recommend Eastern Europe for those who want quality education at an affordable rate. The advantages of studying in Ukraine,
1. No Entrance Examination
2. The course of your choice is granted to you
3. Affordable cost of living in a European setting
4. Freedom to travel to other European countries without much hassle
5. Accredited certification worldwide
6. Not more than 4 people per hostel room with the options of living alone in a room if you can afford it.
For more details you can write me on my mail. Proxydax@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Happening / Industrial Training / URGENT! Literature Students What Are The Novels You Reading For JAMB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.