Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Iyesogie’ Was My Brakethrough Song-mpj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iyesogie’ Was My Brakethrough Song-mpj (758 Views)

Mpj Donbale - Woman Ft. Qrest X Uyi Citi (prod By Eazy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyesogie’ Was My Brakethrough Song-mpj by okrote4real: 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
MPJ is a Italian based Nigerian artiste who is using music to speak against the evils of misgovernance. He speaks with ANTHONY ADA ABRAHAM in this brief interview.

What are some of your rough experiences you had before getting to the level you are today?

It has never been easy till I got my brakethrough song titled 'Iyesogie' in 2012. And till date , the song is still enjoying massive aiplay and it is doing great.

What is music to you?

Music is my life. There is nothing i can do withoutmusic. Music has always been my first love. In anything
I do, music comes first.

How favourable has music been to you so far?

All good and nice. It has given me lota of pride and prestige.

You are based in Europe and also doing music. Did you expect the reaction that followed it?

Yes, because my songs are great and theyhave good message.

You have also done other latest songs and features. Can you tell us about them?

I have "Nigerian leaders" "Iyesogie," "All my ladies", "Glory" Samami"etc....

As an entertainer based in europe, did you experience any difficulty before leaving Nigeria and are you and your colleagues experiencing the recession? How is it affecting your music and productivity?

I have heard about alots of them going abroad to seek for good market but the recession has not affected my music in anyway.

What's your take about the current situation in Nigeria as a Nigerian?

The way things are going it is not we expected. I need a change that is the reason why I droped a single title "Nigerian leaders." If you listen to it, you will understand what I am saying

What do you think can really be done to reposition the economy and also the entertainment industry?

We need Good leaders and serious people.

Aside music what do you do?

I am working in a company.

Are you married or you have someone you are dating at present?

Yes

Who is your mentor in the Nigerians music industry both locally and in europe?

Tuface

Tell us about yourself and how you started off in the Music industry?

I am MPJ Donbale a Nigerian,  base in Italian artist.i was born into the family and of eghide in Benin city Edo state.i started music in the 2007 in Europe and where I came into the industry in 2009 I drop my frist album in 2012 in Italy.

What should your fans be expecting from you next and what would be your message to young aspiring artiste?

Good message, good song. And they should comtinue to keep pushing until they get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwtdmPXer8g

(1) (Reply)

. / Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now For 15K / Slowdog Ft. Phyno & TJ – Testimony (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.