Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies (8929 Views)

OMG! Massive Butt Of Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede (photos) / Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral / See How A Man Starred At The Butt Of A Lady As She Steps Out Without Pant(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by phlamesG: 6:38pm On May 07, 2017
Wonders shall never end. shocked shocked
I don't seem to understand the concept behind this photo

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by ademoladeji(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by profpromise: 6:43pm On May 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by sleepyeyez(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2017
it should be me between those ladies embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by shamecurls(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2017
When u happen to marry both ladies at same time, You will never have no cause to venture into polygamy

Tall straight legged Bae`s
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by potent5(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
Oyonu.
Twale.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by celinandion(f): 7:02pm On May 07, 2017
Na poster for the new film way them one release
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by NCANChairman(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
Ephi123 oooooooo. Come and see oh
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by ephi123(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
NCANChairman:
Ephi123 oooooooo. Come and see oh

hehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by crazyABO(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
U call ds one boy? Ifaa hear angry
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by adeoladeola(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
I so madly wish I'm that guy... How fulfilling it'd have been for me. I love them straight and fair-complexioned.
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by YorubaNigga(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
Hummmmmm
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by BlackOnassis(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
shamecurls:
When u happen to marry both ladies at same time, You will never have no cause to venture into polygamy

Tall straight legged Bae`s

Ha ha u don venture already nah. Abi polygamy start from 3 wives ni?
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by Realkenny(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2017
Na grab be dat
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by emmayodata(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2017
point of correction op, that's a man not a boy
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by Friedyokes: 11:27pm On May 07, 2017
No be them aki and pawpaw type

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2017
NO BE AKI BE DIS?
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by hoMegas(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2017
That one name grab shiorrrrrrr
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by atilla(m): 1:21am On May 08, 2017
They r pretty. But I can't believe the lady On the right is wearing a wedding ring and would let d guy hold her bum
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by Yinkey6(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2017
wink tongue GRAB EM ' BY DEM..
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by frankeencense(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2017
Op that's not grabbing nau angry

Na grabbing be this grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by stingged(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2017
Blac Shyna shows America her biggest behind assests in hot celebrity photoshoots. OMG!

Click here to see all pictures...
http://stingged.com/blac-chyna-shows-off-her-booty-on-a-yacht-for-america/

Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by Williumgrand: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies by Elnino4ladies: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Took off her Bra In Public, Goes Braless for 15k / Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya / New Worlds Shortest Man Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.