Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> (1032 Views)

Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Honda Hala For Sale @ 270k / BMW 320i At 270k / Well Maintain Honda Accord Halla! 270k sold sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2017
We appreciate your generous patronage so far, y'all know our prices are fairly negotiable (upon inspection) and we understand its typical to ask one or two questions to guide your buying decisions. its advisable to be be specific with your questions, i.e. if you are asking about the condition of the car be specific, let's know if its brakes or wipers or head lamp you are talking about or better still you can send over a pre purchase inspector that you trust to inspect and can answer all the numerous questions for you while you make your buying decision, also remember to be specific about the vehicle , make , model or color, because not all vehicles are in the same location (some say i want to ask about your honda, perhaps av even got more than 10 hondas, so i would be like, i still cant get you,cos it seems you havent cut across on make or model, we dont want u to get misdirected). most of our vehicles are being sold as is, where is. and perhaps you have any request for a vehicle not currently in our stock, feel free to communicate, so we could inform you whenever we have it in stock.even if you still have a car you would like us to sell for you? feel free to inform.

Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
pappysk:
We appreciate your generous patronage so far, y'all know our prices are fairly negotiable (upon inspection) and we understand its typical to ask one or two questions to guide your buying decisions. its advisable to be be specific with your questions, i.e. if you are asking about the condition of the car be specific, let's know if its brakes or wipers or head lamp you are talking about or better still you can send over a pre purchase inspector that you trust to inspect and can answer all the numerous questions for you while you make your buying decision, also remember to be specific about the vehicle , make , model or color, because not all vehicles are in the same location (some say i want to ask about your honda, perhaps av even got more than 10 hondas, so i would be like, i still cant get you,cos it seems you havent cut across on make or model, we dont want u to get misdirected). most of our vehicles are being sold as is, where is. and perhaps you have any request for a vehicle not currently in our stock, feel free to communicate, so we could inform you whenever we have it in stock.even if you still have a car you would like us to sell for you? feel free to inform.

Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2017
]We appreciate your generous patronage so far, y'all know our prices are fairly negotiable (upon inspection) and we understand its typical to ask one or two questions to guide your buying decisions. its advisable to be be specific with your questions, i.e. if you are asking about the condition of the car be specific, let's know if its brakes or wipers or head lamp you are talking about or better still you can send over a pre purchase inspector that you trust to inspect and can answer all the numerous questions for you while you make your buying decision, also remember to be specific about the vehicle , make , model or color, because not all vehicles are in the same location (some say i want to ask about your honda, perhaps av even got more than 10 hondas, so i would be like, i still cant get you,cos it seems you havent cut across on make or model, we dont want u to get misdirected). most of our vehicles are being sold as is, where is. and perhaps you have any request for a vehicle not currently in our stock, feel free to communicate, so we could inform you whenever we have it in stock.even if you still have a car you would like us to sell for you? feel free to inform.
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2017
pappysk:
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=pappysk post=56301680]We appreciate your generous patronage so far, y'all know our prices are fairly negotiable (upon inspection) and we understand its typical to ask one or two questions to guide your buying decisions. its advisable to be be specific with your questions, i.e. if you are asking about the condition of the car be specific, let's know if its brakes or wipers or head lamp you are talking about or better still you can send over a pre purchase inspector that you trust to inspect and can answer all the numerous questions for you while you make your buying decision, also remember to be specific about the vehicle , make , model or color, because not all vehicles are in the same location (some say i want to ask about your honda, perhaps av even got more than 10 hondas, so i would be like, i still cant get you,cos it seems you havent cut across on make or model, we dont want u to get misdirected). most of our vehicles are being sold as is, where is. and perhaps you have any request for a vehicle not currently in our stock, feel free to communicate, so we could inform you whenever we have it in stock.even if you still have a car you would like us to sell for you? feel free to inform.
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2017
pappysk:
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=pappysk post=56301680]We appreciate your generous patronage so far, y'all know our prices are fairly negotiable (upon inspection) and we understand its typical to ask one or two questions to guide your buying decisions. its advisable to be be specific with your questions, i.e. if you are asking about the condition of the car be specific, let's know if its brakes or wipers or head lamp you are talking about or better still you can send over a pre purchase inspector that you trust to inspect and can answer all the numerous questions for you while you make your buying decision, also remember to be specific about the vehicle , make , model or color, because not all vehicles are in the same location (some say i want to ask about your honda, perhaps av even got more than 10 hondas, so i would be like, i still cant get you,cos it seems you havent cut across on make or model, we dont want u to get misdirected). most of our vehicles are being sold as is, where is. and perhaps you have any request for a vehicle not currently in our stock, feel free to communicate, so we could inform you whenever we have it in stock.even if you still have a car you would like us to sell for you? feel free to inform.
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2017
]We appreciate your generous patronage so far, y'all know our prices are fairly negotiable (upon inspection) and we understand its typical to ask one or two questions to guide your buying decisions. its advisable to be be specific with your questions, i.e. if you are asking about the condition of the car be specific, let's know if its brakes or wipers or head lamp you are talking about or better still you can send over a pre purchase inspector that you trust to inspect and can answer all the numerous questions for you while you make your buying decision, also remember to be specific about the vehicle , make , model or color, because not all vehicles are in the same location (some say i want to ask about your honda, perhaps av even got more than 10 hondas, so i would be like, i still cant get you,cos it seems you havent cut across on make or model, we dont want u to get misdirected). most of our vehicles are being sold as is, where is. and perhaps you have any request for a vehicle not currently in our stock, feel free to communicate, so we could inform you whenever we have it in stock.even if you still have a car you would like us to sell for you? feel free to inform.
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
pappysk:
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2017
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2017
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2017
pappysk:
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2017
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2017
pappysk:
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2017
pappysk:
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by crosbydave: 10:33am On May 24, 2017
Can I have your contact?
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2017
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> by pappysk(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
pappysk:

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: Superclean 2003 Lexus ES300 / Cheap Neatly Nigeria Used Ford Windster for #550k / Neatly Used Corolla 06 Model For A Quick Sale. 1.570m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.