Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) (37371 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Davido’s Baby Mamas, Sophia And Amanda Finally Make Up… Suffering Indeed Makes M / Photos And Videos From Davido And Amanda's Baby Shower In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by nigeriafarmer: 10:18am On May 08, 2017
4dor:
Call me old fashioned but this baby shower thing annoys me like crazy.
me too
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by etoman1(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2017
ALCOHOL:
Immorality is now celebrated, simply because he is a celebrity, all the norms and values we Africans are known for have been thrown to the dogs,A young man of less than 26years impregnating random women,and you'll see the youths celebrating him,meanwhile somewhere in France a 39year old guy has just been elected into office as a president, but here in my dear country, a 39year old man is here on Nairaland congratulating Davido!!,this is the reason why these old men are still holding us to ransom...
and that same 39yrs old dude is married to someone old enuf to be his mom.. #nobodyisperfect
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by eclecticbaron: 11:45am On May 08, 2017
brunobaba:

The 39 year old you celebrate is married to his primary school teacher....immorality is everywhere.

You missed the point...like you said 'he is married'. Not baby mama. The spouse age is not relevant.The main point is he is a young president...something that's alien to us in recent times.
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by bigerboy200: 11:47am On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:
These guys his jus mess around with big big big gilrs undecided undecided undecided....second children and no marrage undecidedare u think u are leave good live on ur eye davido undecided undecidedare u haved no shame undecided

Mr adeleke, u are failed ur country undecided, u are not brought him up well undecided
This your english na die ohh...our society deserves an apology from your English language tutor...
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by tuntech2000: 12:41pm On May 08, 2017
I DONT KNOW KNOW WHY DAVIDO AND WIZKID ARE TAKEN AFTER 2BABA. WHY CANT THEY LEARN FROM BANKY?
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by sirchrisnewsline(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2017
see as una dey commit hash to ur Young' billionaire because no b una sis him dash belle if for say na una sisters dem for don't giv davido tittle talk more of baby showers
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Deem: 2:15pm On May 08, 2017
child's support loading for Davido if he decides to act like the way he did to Sophie Momodu!
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by ALCOHOL: 2:45pm On May 08, 2017
etoman1:
and that same 39yrs old dude is married to someone old enuf to be his mom.. #nobodyisperfect
culture differs, the society he finds himself doesn't see it as a bad thing to marry someone older than you,it could be a taboo over here in Africa, so please don't use that as a basis to rubbish his achievement, we all come from different climes,moreover,can you tell me in what constitution is it a crime to marry an older lady.
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by 4rty(f): 3:34pm On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:
These guys his jus mess around with big big big gilrs undecided undecided undecided....second children and no marrage undecidedare u think u are leave good live on ur eye davido undecided undecidedare u haved no shame undecided

Mr adeleke, u are failed ur country undecided, u are not brought him up well undecided
Ur grammar can kill for Africa a swear... grin
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:51am On May 09, 2017
4rty:
Ur grammar can kill for Africa a swear... grin

The grammar na die... grin grin grin
Meanwhile, i was at the event too. it held here in Atlanta and it was fun cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story / Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) / Khafi Kareem & Gedoni Ekpata Welcome First Child (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.