Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Diamond Bank Is Killing Me With Stamp Duty Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Is Killing Me With Stamp Duty Charges (391 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Killing Me With Stamp Duty Charges by mcgaius: 9:10am On May 08, 2017
Hello nairalanders,there has been constant stamp duty deduction from my diamond bank account since Friday the 5th of May 2017.As at this morning,the sum of 3,300 Maria has been deducted so far.Pls share you stamp duty experience.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Killing Me With Stamp Duty Charges by bigtt76(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2017
Move a way from using their Savings Xtra or Current Account if you experience too many cash inflows. Tell them to change it back to Savings for you.

You may decide to keep the Current/Savings Xtra if you like issuing out checks to vendors but make sure you fund the account from your savings through Internet bank transfers that way you're not charged for intra-account transfers.

Thank me later. kiss

mcgaius:
Hello nairalanders,there has been constant stamp duty deduction from my diamond bank account since Friday the 5th of May 2017.As at this morning,the sum of 3,300 Maria has been deducted so far.Pls share you stamp duty experience.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Entrepreneur @ Take Over / Buy/ Sell Your Bitcoin/perfect Money And Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.