Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo (26302 Views)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Dailynewz(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2017
A 14-year-old housemaid, Mary Akinnifesi, has been arrested by the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly attempting to kill her boss, Alhaji Nasiru Akinlosotu, with poison.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Adetomowo Street, Ondo town, Ondo State, on Friday.

Akinsolotu told PUNCH Metro that his wife asked Akinnifesi to prepare beans for the family, but the maid allegedly added rat poison to the food.

The 63-year-old explained that as he was eating the food, he noticed that it had a strange taste and an offensive odour.

He said he vomited the little he had swallowed from the food and asked the maid about the content of the food.

He said, “It was in the course of interrogation by our neighbour that the maid confessed that she put rat poison into my own share of the food.

“She also confessed that she decided to add poison to my food because I beat her anytime she committed an offence in the house.”

It was gathered that Akinifesi was handed over to the police at the Yaba Police Division in Ondo town.

The Public Relations Officer of the state police command, Mr. Femi Joseph, said the command would investigate the matter.

https://punchng.com/18-year-old-maid-accused-of-poisoning-boss/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Dailynewz(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2017
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by DaddySLY(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2017
she couldnt do it without being provoked...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 10:04am On May 08, 2017
I HATE househelps. With a passion!
A lot of guys were molested sexually by maids....

DaddySLY:
she couldnt do it without being provoked...
Are you a murderer?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by adorablepepple(f): 10:07am On May 08, 2017
Oga are you sure you were not molesting the girl?

51 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 10:08am On May 08, 2017
adorablepepple:
Oga are you sure you were not molesting the girl?
Trust our police to unearth proof, if they want to work.

4 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by DaddySLY(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2017
SmartChoices:
I HATE househelps. With a passion!

Are you a murderer?
what dyu think?
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 10:13am On May 08, 2017
DaddySLY:

what dyu think?
That you are!
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by DaddySLY(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2017
SmartChoices:

That you are!
lol... hold tat thought...
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2017
DaddySLY:

lol... hold tat thought...
Ok. Help me out. I will like to believe that I am not talking to a murderer or an aspiring one.
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by ekensi01: 10:37am On May 08, 2017
Endtime house help. Am thinking of getting one for my parents oh but now my heart don turn.
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2017
Small witch
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Factfinder1(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
angry
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by SeniorZato(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
blame the lazy wife

7 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by twilliamx(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Look deeper, somebody must have been molested.

7 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by driy65(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
G
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Akposkool(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Hiring a Maid is more like inviting the enemy into one's house. God help us

5 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Grafixnuel(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2017
grin
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by IBRAHIM203: 11:24am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even their 14 year old have mastered the art of killing others ..Nigerian need to vchange or go extinct soon .No other nation has so many wicked evil and thoughtless people as its citizens

LETS PRAY IS NOT FOR RITUAL, BECAUSE MY YORUBA PEOPLE ARE EXPART

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by tuoyoojo(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2017
Na wa o

a 14 year old already having such harboring such a wicked motive

a clarion call to people with house maid.

be watchful, treat them with respect and love

1 Like

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On May 08, 2017
She for just add love poison, make Oga dey love her and not beat her........

1 Like

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Taryur3(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
The man got married to lazy wife, how can a 14yrs old maid prepared a decent food for the family consumption?....why will the man that soppose to be a grandfather to the teenage girl abusing her of any mistake she made...I don't support her for poisoning him but he should thank his God he didn't die...the teenage girl should be free I think....she don't know what she is doing....the man have to develop a pampering spirit....there is a special way you can scold...a teenage helper....she will love you like her Dad.

4 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by sorry1(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
Awolowo is her mentor. I will just move to southwest and open rat poison shopcheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Ndiofe: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
PROUD DAUGHTER OF AWOLOWO

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by 3mmanhu3l(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2017
I was honestly hoping I'd come here and not see any reference to awolowo or anything ethnic. Alas, it was bot to be . We are far, really far from whatever future (good future) we hope for 9ja to have. Someone will say the afonja and Igbo bhulshit is all banter on nairaland. But is it?? Really Eventually, this small banter will become issues in the future.
Somebody put poison in food, tribe is immaterial. I'm igbo and I know an igbo person is capable of doing worse.

4 Likes

Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2017
Wicked soul
Re: Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo by Franzinni: 11:31am On May 08, 2017
Two sides to every coin...

Not supporting her tho.... But

It is possible oga has been disturbing her in the wee hours of the night.... And as they say... When a fleeing lion is backed up against a corner.... It will resort to its basic instinct and attack.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Husein Shot Dead For Exposing Massive Corruption / Man Gets Tied To The Roofing Sheet He Stole, Paraded And Flogged / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.