Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Setup An Online Payment Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup An Online Payment Gateway (485 Views)

Can I Setup An Online Store With Doteasy Dot Com / I Want Anyone Who Can Setup An Amazon Associate Account For Me / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup An Online Payment Gateway by TheWiX(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2017
Hi all
please I want to setup an online payment gateway for my website and don't know the first thing to do for this or what is required.
Please who can help me with information.
I'm using Wordpress
Thanks.
Re: How To Setup An Online Payment Gateway by YoungIncredible: 11:08am On May 08, 2017
What cms is your website operating on?.

If WordPress or Joomla, you can register with vogue pay and install thier plugin
Re: How To Setup An Online Payment Gateway by TheWiX(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2017
YoungIncredible:
What cms is your website operating on?.

If WordPress or Joomla, you can register with vogue pay and install thier plugin
THanks alot
Re: How To Setup An Online Payment Gateway by laideogunjobi: 11:35am On May 08, 2017
TheWiX:
Hi all
please I want to setup an online payment gateway for my website and don't know the first thing to do for this or what is required.
Please who can help me with information.
Thanks.
Saanapay payment gateway is very reliable, its plugin for Wordpress is also available.

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Reason Why Extratorrent Was Shutdown Permanently / I Found The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.