Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1255124 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2017
IamphilVitalis:
please can any current person that just paid a visa fee tell me the exact amount of the visa in naira
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kfrosh: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Good morning house, I studied mechanical engineering and graduated with 237 third class. I will like to know if I have a chance of securing admission into an Australian school. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Pls are sure about this. Last time I checked it was 560 aud, exchange rate at 291. That is around 160k.
Teegal42:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ellitexas: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
cuteytohbad:
Touch down Brisbane. Thank God for journey mercy.

Welcome to Brisbane
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
ProfGeorge:

I applied since May 27th.
is your school a university or a vocational educational training college like tafe?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2017
ellitexas:

Welcome to Brisbane

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
chimax1:
Pls are sure about this. Last time I checked it was 560 aud, exchange rate at 291. That is around 160k.
So why are asking when you know the price embarassed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbaykaled: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Helloo good men and women of this forum ...I'm new here ....My student visa was actually submitted on the 11th of August for a vocational school . In Canberra "Australia Capital College" which I got a mail from DIBP same day to go organize my biometrics which I did on the 14th due to the weekend in btw ...on the same 14th I organized my health examination which was finally cleared by the DIBP on the 18th "on my IMMI ACCOUNT" ....but ever since then I have only been checking my immi account and haven't gotten any mail by the DIBP .and my school resumed classes on the 30th of August it's the third week of resumption and I haven't heard anything .. I'm thinking of calling the department to know what the delay is .

Pls house ,Do u think I should go ahead calling the DIBP ? Pls someone should reply me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Teegal42:
Chai...na roughly 200k be this oi. Iyanu must selè.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
cuteytohbad:

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tbaykaled:
Helloo good men and women of this forum ...I'm new here ....My student visa was actually submitted on the 11th of August for a vocational school . In Canberra "Australia Capital College" which I got a mail from DIBP same day to go organize my biometrics which I did on the 14th due to the weekend in btw ...on the same 14th I organized my health examination which was finally cleared by the DIBP on the 18th "on my IMMI ACCOUNT" ....but ever since then I have only been checking my immi account and haven't gotten any mail by the DIBP .and my school resumed classes on the 30th of August it's the third week of resumption and I haven't heard anything .. I'm thinking of calling the department to know what the delay is .

Pls house ,Do u think I should go ahead calling the DIBP ? Pls someone should reply me.

You better just defer your admission and fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride with us till DIBP gives a new route to take, take the back seat pls, we have got the front covered already and they have been waiting for months, so yours is just a small tin for now. Enjoy the delay and be prayerful.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
HonNellymike12:

You better just defer your admission and fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride with us till DIBP gives a new route to take, take the back seat pls, we have got the front covered already and they have been waiting for months, so yours is just a small tin for now. Enjoy the delay and be prayerful.
Enjoy the ride , lol , I like this nellymike guy already , where in Australia are you heading to ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gracee101: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
I was just passing decided to look into this thread smiley very informative kudos to everyone here.

Please dear fam,I would kindly hear from you all advice i have a Bsc in a medical science i have an Uncle living in Western australia with his family just a kid.

Accommodation wouldn't be my issue regarding that my problem is

1.Would I be granted visa if i apply for Advanced/diploma nursing?

2.what cheap schools prefarably Tafe that won't cost me much around Albany western Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello guys quick one am writing my sop for visa and I have an education gap of 5years (an uncompleted degree) but I don't knw how to show evidence for it, even though strike and all added to it but there is no way I can get a letter from ife to prove that I was there and I don't k w how to cover this gap cos it just to obvious but I started again and graduated with a 2.1 in2015 that's my latest qualification anybody with such experience how should I put this in the sop. Urgent pls

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfGeorge: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
tobe4real:
is your school a university or a vocational educational training college like tafe?
AL1 university. University of Tasmania
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfGeorge: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Asoasoaso:

When ur program will start?
Started since July 17. Had to defer till Feb 2018.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2017
ProfGeorge:

AL1 university. University of Tasmania
so since may 27th that you applied u have not heard from them even for once?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2017
noscarn91:

Enjoy the ride , lol , I like this nellymike guy already , where in Australia are you heading to ?

Hopefully by God's grace Brisbane is the destination.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbaykaled: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Thanks man ....this is a serious case ...I'm actually thinking of deferring by the end of this month since it's just the third week of resumption ...who knows DIBP might do wonders ..lol
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello all, can I use soa from a company account for visa? Is it eligible?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
chimax1:

Sure, why not. Just make sure you have all the CAC documents of the company.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2017
chimax1:

Sure you can. Submit all relevant CAC documents that shows your sponsor as the Director/CEO of the company. Also your sponsor has to clearly state the nature of his biz on his sponsorship letter. This will clear the air on his source of funds.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
chimax1:
It's 500 USD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Hopefully by God's grace Brisbane is the destination.
Don't worry bro , our wait will never be for nothing , we would get this visa , am headed for Sydney

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2017
noscarn91:

Don't worry bro , our wait will never be for nothing , we would get this visa , am headed for Sydney

Amen ooo

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amahjosh(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good day people...please i need advice from the gurus in the house...Can i use a company as my sponsor because i want to used their SOA in my school and my visa applications...The director of the company is my Relative and am working there but no official employment...And he is ready to sponsor me...Can i used the company as my sponsor..i need answers please..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls urgent reply on this..
Amahjosh:
Good day people...please i need advice from the gurus in the house...Can i use a company as my sponsor because i want to used their SOA in my school and my visa applications...The director of the company is my Relative and am working there but no official employment...And he is ready to sponsor me...Can i used the company as my sponsor..i need answers please..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbaykaled: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
I think the dates has changed again for vocational and training sector from 52days to 4months now updated to 50days to 81days ...hmmmm DIBP NAwa oooo

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfGeorge: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
tobe4real:
so since may 27th that you applied u have not heard from them even for once?
I have heard from them 3 times. First, they requested for my employment letter and degree certificate. 2nd, they asked for my extension letter on 27th july. 3rd, they said my extension letter dated 28th as the last resumption date has already passed and that I may upload a new extension letter. I deferred and uploaded the new COE. No contact since then.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jeffcole(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good day family,Been following this thread and i appreciate the effort put by all of you to guide us.

I have a quick question;

Do you advice me to allow my school send my transcript to the school before applying?

Can statement of result be used in place of certificate as my certificate isn't ready and am thinking of waiting for it to come out before my school sends the transcript OR I should go ahead and apply with my statement of result so I can give my school a go ahead to send the transcript to the school
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Since MAY, waiting can be very killing. So TObe4real when do you think DIBP will respond to you?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiri123: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Good day house, I have certain issues that need clarification (1), must an Engineer go through post graduate to get masters? (2) do tafe or colleges offer a 2 year course (3) going through the route of tafe or colleges does it harm ones chance of a pr? (4)any cheaper school for masters in engineering in any of the big cities? Please help me out with these questions cause my agent keeps telling me other wise.... Biko make ona help me out abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.