Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251271 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2017
IamphilVitalis:
We all need something special on us and that thing is the grace of the ALMIGHTY GOD in heaven. I remember I once talked about grace of GOD on here and some people said some awkward things to me but I ignored them tho. I discovered that one thing missing is the grace of GOD. australia embassy will exceed 32-50 days in processing your visa which is likely not supposed to happen and not only that but the worst deny you visa only when you do not possess the grace of GOD. my brothers and my sisters, it is impossible for you to have the grace of GOD and australia embassy will exceed 32-50 days before granting you your visa, it is also impossible for you to have the grace of GOD and australia embassy will deny you visa. Tah!, for where that one wan happen when " the exceeding riches of the grace of GOD in His kindness towards us through CHRIST JESUS" is resting on us.it is impossible. The bible says "expectations of the righteous ones cannot be cut off/cut short". so i urge everyone of you to pray seriously for the grace of God on you and on your travel package so that you will receive good news of visa grant. I pray; my LORD JESUS it is written in the word of GOD that " for by grace are we saved through faith; and that not of ourselves: it is the gift of GOD" and so I pray on everyone of us planning to travel to australia that in JESUS name let the riches of the grace of GOD come upon us and speak for us, let everything concerning our dreams to travel to australia turn around for our good, let our visa be granted unto us before 50 days when we apply as it is the australia embassy's time and may we never be denied our visas again through CHRIST JESUS I pray.AMEN. please say amen with me and share your testimony.

Nigerians and Religion

Ask yourself if Americans or Germans pray this much to get Visa

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
How come no one is talking about applying for undergrad 3 year courses?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Josh121:

Was it undergraduate or masters ?

Is Undergrad easy to get?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Let God's name be praised. Congratulations to you my dear "JOYFREE". VISA GRANTS will continue to flow in this house. For Visa hopefuls yet to submit their application, do not take things for granted. Do your home work very well, tidy your application as well and pray hard as well. Help us to share your timeline and documents submitted for future reference purposes. Thank you!.
Joyfree:
I thank God immensely for making me one of the persons to testify on this group. Nairaland became my family to which I run to when am down because of the waiting. I really appreciate everyone here.
Finally my brothers n sisters

My grant came in yesterday 11th December 2017.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys, I would like to share something.... and finally ask a question.

I received three Ph.D admissions between 18th August and 10th September and the condition of IELTS was attached, Normally, I should have gone ahead to write the IELTS, as I have become Australia bound at that point. But, what did I do? I waited for the scholarship to come. The scholarship clicked and now, the IELTS journey seem unending.

Registration - 14days or more before your test date, I waited for 24days and had to travel to Lagos from Benin to take the test on 25th November after applying on 1st November.
Test Result - 13 days after your test
Test Report Form - 10 days after seeing your results.

Morals: If I had written the IELTS on 24th September, I would have been 10 days away from my grant. Right now, I am yet to get my Test report form (or the number). Invariably, I am yet to apply for visa because I think say I drink panasharp! Please once you get admission in any of the university in Australia and english is a requirement, please enrol for the exam at the earliest date available.

I obtained my result on 8th December 2017 LRWS- 6.0, 7.0, 6.5, 7.0. It is sufficient for the requirement for Macquarie University. This above university strong oh, dem nor gree release CoE for the past two months, their matter tire me. I have tried to send my log-in details so that they can access my result, dem say Lailai, I don screenshot the result, Dem say Lailai. They went ahead to reply my one page letter with one line sentence, provide your TRF number.

Question: Who knows how I can get my test report form before 15th December 2017?
Is there a number I can call in the lagos centre to get my TRF or at least the TRF number? Please I already have 01-4603090 (their credit sucking line)
Or Perhaps Is there a time to call them to get an answer?

Make una join me knee down pray for this my matter.[b][/b] or better still give me better answer

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
fobak203:
Hi guys, to come. The scholarship clicked and now, the IELTS

Question: Who knows how I can get my test report form before 15th December 2017?
Is there a number I can call in the lagos centre to get my TRF or at least the TRF number? Please I already have 01-4603090 (their credit sucking line)
Or Perhaps Is there a time to call them to get an answer?

Make una join me knee

Exams enquiries

Email exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org

Telephone: +234-1-4603090–9

Alternatively, find the contact details for our exams centres in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt via the links below.

General enquiries

Email: info.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org

Arts enquiries

Email arts.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org

I will advise you subscribe to a call plan of your network provider so as to save cost if Airtel is your network I will advise you go for this smartRECHARGE you get 10 times the valve of the airtime

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it. I got a call at about 17.19 and was told he is from British council, he said my TRF have been dispatched and I did not know when I told him to tear the parcel and give me just the TRF number, he laughed and said No, he can not do that. However, he doublechecked and saw that my TRF is 3 minutes away from my office. I reach the office in 30 seconds.
I have received my TRF. Trying to call back to say Thank you. But, the number dey enter Voicemail. Thanks to God, Someone would receive a suprise call, mail and message of a good news (Visa grant) before this week ends in Jesus name. This Test report form number na my own visa grant for now. Cheers ALL

Solitin40:

Exams enquiries

Email exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org

Alternatively, find the contact details for our exams centres in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt via the links below.

General enquiries

Email: info.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org

Arts enquiries

Email arts.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org

I will advise you subscribe to a call plan of your network provider so as to save cost if Airtel is your network I will advise you go for this smartRECHARGE you get 10 times the valve of the airtime

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sorry for the delay in posting my timeline
Medicals : 15th May, 2017

Application submitted; 19th May, 2017

Biometrics ; 22nd May, 2017

Resumption date for previous admission ; 28th July
Deferred to Feb intake ; 19th Feb, 2018

First contact from CO requesting for updated COE; 6th Sept, 2017
Updated COE submitted ; 15th Sept, 2017

Documents submitted ;
C.V
Certificate
Passport data page
Yellow card
SOP
OSHC
CAC documents for 2 personally owned companies
4 personally owned landed properties
IELTS result ; 8, 7.5, 7.0, 7.0
COE
National population commission attestation

No SOA (AL1)

Grant ; 11 Dec , 2017 ( For both my hubby and I)

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joyfree:

Documents submitted ;
C.V
Certificate
Passport data page
Yellow card
SOP
OSHC
COE

No SOA (AL1)

Congrats .. I tap into your blessing.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello, who is going to UQ?.... Guess am not the only one here. Please identify with me.... #Peace.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joyfree:

Documents submitted ;
C.V
Certificate
Passport data page
Yellow card
SOP
OSHC
COE

No SOA (AL1)

Congratulations sister, what school u ar going too?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
@Asoasoaso. Am going to Macquarie university for my masters.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pomaj: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
GODZY007:
hello peeps,i want someone to enlighten what could have happened or what is happening.... on my immi account, it shows finalized and on my immi account application mail box....it shows that a mail will b sent to my correspondent mail which is my agent and since last week Monday that it showed Finalized.... my agent said he hasn't receive any mail n e said...he has mail them to get reply as well...my people ...what could be wrong.

have you finally got your correspondent email?

How was it? Granted?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 1:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats to all who have gotten grants. We still dey wait here oh, DIBP never decide do us well lol.

What to do Applied since June, deferred to february, they have called twice for supporting documents which we have provided. Account still reads "assessment in progress". New resumption date is February 26th. Is it time to give them a call abi na to still dey chill. I need your opinions. Man cannot have waited since July and dem go come do anyhow because of call. "Man's very hot oh!!!"
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Albion05:
Wow!. Season of blessings with Grant. May God bless each and every one of us with Visa Grant. Congratulations my dear. You can help us share your time line and documents submitted. Are you going for Undergraduate or Masters in Nursing. Cheers!.
congrats
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 4:11am On Dec 13, 2017
PurpleG:
Visa granted today.
So I applied on Feb 2nd for a February 26, 2017 resumption date. Some days after the school resumed the embassy requested for extension letter, flinders said they do not give extension letter to nursing student cos there's an exam during the 3rd week of resumption, and once you miss the resumption date then there's no point coming again. So I deferred to February 2018 cos there isn't a July 2017 start date for my course and went on with my life. An email was sent to them some weeks ago and they replied that my application is on queue for finalisation. I got my grant this evening. I hope everyone get their visa grants.
congrats, please can we talk, already emailed you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 4:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Joyfree:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Joyfree:

Alright we will meet there, am going to Melbourne too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2017
Joyfree:

I am also going to Sydney (UNSW). It won't be bad to have a travel buddy. Pls when are you looking at traveling? PM me pls.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Going to Macquarie too but since I just got my CoE today, I would be coming in July, Abeg make una go do exploit, I dey come for road. Hopefully we meet there.
soopamom:

I'm also going to Macquarie for my master's degree. I haven't gotten my grant yet but I'm hopeful. Want to relate?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Churkie:

I am also going to Sydney (UNSW). It won't be bad to have a travel buddy. Pls when are you looking at traveling? PM me pls.

Going to Sydney too , but my visa never show , hopefully this month, will pm u when am ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2017
zeemo2007:

Congratulations joy. You are lucky you are coming to Australia not ireland or any other place. Lol

Try arrive early to settle before class resumes.

When you land you will see difference compared to others.
How early can one enter Australia and can one find something doing before resumption.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pomaj: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
pomaj:

have you finally got your correspondent email?

How was it? Granted?

Please when application is showed FINALISED, and have not receive a confirmation email. Is this a good omen? Have this ever happened to anyone here before?
Pls somebody should answer me .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Churkie:

Just PM u now
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
pomaj:

Please when application is showed FINALISED, and have not receive a confirmation email. Is this a good omen? Have this ever happened to anyone here before?

But people who got this never told us the outcome of the result, please let us know the outcome. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
pomaj:

Its usually not a good omen but do summon the courage to let us know the outcome but most of all, keep your fingers positively crossed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by temilargehrt: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
What are the requirements to travel to Sydney and are you appearing for an interview

Going to Sydney too , but my visa never show , hopefully this month, will pm u when am ready.
[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
phemmy28:
Congrats to all who have gotten grants. We still dey wait here oh, DIBP never decide do us well lol.

What to do Applied since June, deferred to february, they have called twice for supporting documents which we have provided. Account still reads "assessment in progress". New resumption date is February 26th. Is it time to give them a call abi na to still dey chill. I need your opinions. Man cannot have waited since July and dem go come do anyhow because of call. "Man's very hot oh!!!"
I will advice you send them an email to know abt d progress of d application cos dats wat I did .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please can someone hint me on which category or where to attach other recommended documents for visa application in Immiaccount apart from GTE, Resume, Identity and OSHC?

I would appreciate a prompt response.

Can I try to match documents under closely related files e.g Attaching International Passport under Identity, and Certificates and transcripts under Resume?

I want to try to submit this application before Thursday evening (Friday Morning, Australia time).

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello my people, Pls is it possible for one to travel to Dubai, spend a night or two and then transit from DXB to Sydney without a transit visa.
I know Nigerians don't need visa to enter Dubai but I don't know if a Nigerian that is on holiday in Dubai will be allowed to board a flight from Dubai to Australia.

I'm thinking of buying one or two stuffs from Dubai in January. Also the fare going this way is relatively cheap compared to lifting from Nigeria.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Churkie:
Hello my people, Pls is it possible for one to travel to Dubai, spend a night or two and then transit from DXB to Sydney without a transit visa.
I know Nigerians don't need visa to enter Dubai but I don't know if a Nigerian that is on holiday in Dubai will be allowed to board a flight from Dubai to Australia.

I'm thinking of buying one or two stuffs from Dubai in January. Also the fare going this way is relatively cheap compared to lifting from Nigeria.

I can only advice you go on the 24th of December using South African airways. Its about 600K and you don't need a transit visa. Saves a lot of money and gives you ample time to settle down there before feb. If you are going to be in Dubai for more than 24hrs, then you will need a transit visa and probably spend more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.