Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251940 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Visa grant rain shall fall as from tommorrow In Jesus Name... if sincerely you applied for visa please like or share let know ourselves

20 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
fobak203:
Wa gba yi, Congrats Joephemzyz, happy for you

Washere Baba!
Ire a Kari o wink
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
K
chimax1:
congratulations bro.."soa of sponsors". Did u use more than one? Are they close relations and what docs did u submitt to prove the relationship.

Two
Submitted affidavits, sponsorship letter ... And birth certificates.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
joephemzyz:
K

Two
Submitted affidavits, sponsorship letter ... And birth certificates.

Are they directly related to you or what?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DonFAASHY: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please am about applying to CSU and I want to make enquiry about the initial tuition fee deposit to Charles Sturt University for one to get COE.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olyville(m): 5:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Teegal42:

Where exactly are you cos I am going to Melbourne and I hear all dis things are there . Thanks anyways.
I am im Adelaide. I dont know of Melbourne though.
If there is anyone in Adelaide who knows where these things are sold, please contact me.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2018
DonFAASHY:
Please am about applying to CSU and I want to make enquiry about the initial tuition fee deposit to Charles Sturt University for one to get COE.

You should get details of payment in your offer letter.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victree4: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
MACDONALDuzoma:
I think CQU has a campus in Canberra, but what I don't knw is whether EE Dept is in that campus. You need to check up the school for that. You can actually pay for the first semester to be admitted, but you need to show bank statement of the full annual fees and living expenses to apply for visa. Hope this meets you well

Thanks.
I'm not in anyway related to this family friend. Can she stand as my sponsor and show her account for the annual fees and living expenses?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2018
JewelStone:
Congrats to those who have received their grants, best of luck to all visa hopefuls.

PS for those still sending me pms concerning visa application, I'm no longer on student visa and can't help much. However, I'm still able to offer advise regarding life in Sydney. Cheers
Which visa are you on now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrFuckallday: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Please for those that's already done their medical and biometrics. Where can one get that polio vaccination?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
MrFuckallday:
Please for those that's already done their medical and biometrics. Where can one get that polio vaccination?

That what you'll be given first during your medicals.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
MrFuckallday:
Which state are you ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olajideadm(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
please i need more information on application to Australia master program
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
It's possible but you need strong sponsorship letter from your sponsor to convince the case officer the reason he is taking up the sponsorship, you need to also try to structure your statement of purpose in a way to accommodate your sponsor assistance all along. However, its best your family member sponsors you. Hope this meets your curiosity.
victree4:

Thanks.
I'm not in anyway related to this family friend. Can she stand as my sponsor and show her account for the annual fees and living expenses?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victree4: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
MACDONALDuzoma:
It's possible but you need strong sponsorship letter from your sponsor to convince the case officer the reason he is taking up the sponsorship, you need to also try to structure your statement of purpose in a way to accommodate your sponsor assistance all along. However, its best your family member sponsors you. Hope this meets your curiosity.

Thanks a lot for your response.
I can proceed now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
victree4:

Thanks.

Lemme add to wat MACDONALDuzoma said, your sponsor shld transfer your initial tuition deposit from his account to urs, this will go a long way in building a strong sponsorship letter and clearing any doubt, he shld make reference to the transfer he made wen writing the sponsorship letter. For example...he can say, I have transferred an equivalent of 10000 dollars to his account for his tuition deposit .
The CO will easily confirm the claim from your sponsor's statement of account.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olajideadm(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
please can i pm you
akinke:
I have pm...ed you.. king... email. Biko, refer me

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrFuckallday: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Solitin40:

Which state are you ?

I'm coming from Imo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beeaking News!!!! The granters have granted me the grantee a GRANT!....details shortly

13 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
Beeaking News!!!! The granters have granted me the grantee a GRANT!....details shortly

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GOOO3: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
joephemzyz:

That what you'll be given first during your medicals.
where you did your medicals, you can get the polio certificate from there as well.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victree4: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
abiodun56:

Lemme add to wat MACDONALDuzoma said, your sponsor shld transfer your initial tuition deposit from his account to urs, this will go a long way in building a strong sponsorship letter and clearing any doubt, he shld make reference to the transfer he made wen writing the sponsorship letter. For example...he can say, I have transferred an equivalent of 10000 dollars to his account for his tuition deposit .
The CO will easily confirm the claim from your sponsor's statement of account.

Thanks bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
Nice one bro , why are u heading to ? Sydney ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Congratulation my dear.

tobe4real:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
I love the sound of such news.... Congratulations. God will do it for us all. AMEN

tobe4real:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:

Congratulations... The month starts in a good way.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
MrFuckallday:

I'm coming from Imo
Check your State ministry of health
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
AMEN, GO AND DO EXPLOIT
joephemzyz:

Washere Baba!
Ire a Kari o wink

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teehomies: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Apart from ProfG, whoelse is going to UTAS this February plss?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
noscarn91:

Nice one bro , why are u heading to ? Sydney ?
Adelaide Bro

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
congrats to you..pls when did u apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.