Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1263725 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oobidike(f): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
hello house, Please anyone coming to brisbane or goldcoast soon, need a little help from the person, please PM me. Also the commonwealth games are fast approaching and lots of jobs available in the goldcoast for this period. if u are coming towards this axis, u can as well PM me too so i can help with putting you through so you can land something when you arrive. cheers. Happy belated Valentine to all

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
aamstih:
Hi Fam,

Pls, I want to get this straight.

1. After one's MS, is it the master's program that would be accessed in view of PR or it is our Nigerian first degree?

2. Heard it is easier to land PR when you're already in Aussie as compared to if you were in Naija (all things being equal. How true?

3. Does the MS course studied Aussie influence the PR process?

Thanks guys

Solitin
Albion50

Et al
Msc alone can be access without Bsc that is why some are doing Msc that is not related to their Bsc, just make sure the course you putting for is on the skills select list. Nothing easier about it because you will still follow same process like offshore applicants but you get additional points if your school is located in a regional area for instance those schooling in Deakin geelong campus are entitle to 5extra points due to location of the sch and also extra 5points for Australian degree.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cant see the processing time anywhere.

quote author=ham334488 post=65112387]

Click on view details [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
congrats bro
we pray everyone else who has been waiting for long to obtain theirs before the end of next week.
ham334488:
Alhamdulilah,
Thanks to every single person on this platform
Starting from the active, silent and guest
Your all made it possible

Visa granted
Coming back with my timeline

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
good day guys,please i need someone to review my SOP,please just indicate and i will pursue you with pm.thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Those with experience of this should please reply me i beg una.
1. What are the questions the embassy ask an employer of an applicant when he/she is contacted?
2. Do they send any team to the company to make confirmation of the applicant's employment in the company and employer's sponsorship(i.e employer giving financial assistance)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oga Albion abeg helep a brother to answer these
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
The truth is that, not in all cases that the CO calls or email your employer for confirmation of their employee or worker status/position in the afromentioned organization or company. This depends on the personal discretion of the CO as well as the merits of applicant's application.

Nevertheless, I believe your employer should be able to identify with you as one of their employee/ worker....
Your full name, position in the office, should be aware of the program you are going for in case they ask him/her.

Sometimes they do send their investigative team to carry out such journey but as I mentioned before this depends solely on the personal discretion of the CO handling your application and the merits of the particular application in question.

In a nutshell, what ever you are doing, make sure that your employer should be able to give a good account of you when called upon, be it through phone call, email or visitation for facts findings.

IamphilVitalis:
Those with experience of this should please reply me i beg una.
1. What are the questions the embassy ask an employer of an applicant when he/she is contacted?
2. Do they send any team to the company to make confirmation of the applicant's employment in the company and employer's sponsorship(i.e employer giving financial assistance)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Visa granted now oooo. Thank God for his favour. Timeline coming soon. Very excited now

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations my dear, which school?.. I tap into your blessings.
emirkingin:
Visa granted now oooo. Thank God for his favour. Timeline coming soon. Very excited now

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Albion05:
Congratulations my dear, which school?.. I tap into your blessings.

Deakin university

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Applied 23rd of December
Biometrics 2nd January
Medicals 7th January
Visa granted Feb 16
All necessary documents submitted

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Grant fall on us that applied in December na ☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
It will happen, don't worry ok, when God remembers our case, oboy, we will be settled
liliberth:
Grant fall on us that applied in December na ☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
emirkingin:
Applied 23rd of December
Biometrics 2nd January
Medicals 7th January
Visa granted Feb 16
congratulations bro...pls when is your Resumption date?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations dear.... Happy for you. Whe is your start date? Am glued to my phone waiting for own grant.

emirkingin:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello house, Please I received a message when I mail DIBP about my application status and they mail back stated that ""

Please be informed that your application assessment is complete, the only thing that is pending is the finalisation of the application by the migration officer.

but my immiaccount is still reading Assessment in progress.

Please what does it means

Cc Albion05, Solitin40, et al
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
When did u apply and when are you resuming? They should issue your grant shortly. Pack your bags and ready to move. Congratulations in advance.

quote author=fabregasss post=65119267]Hello house, Please I received a message when I mail DIBP about my application status and they mail back stated that ""

Please be informed that your application assessment is complete, the only thing that is pending is the finalisation of the application by the migration officer.

Cc Albion05, Solitin40, et al[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
foliat:
When did u apply and when are you resuming? They should issue your grant shortly. Pack your bags and ready to move. Congratulations in advance.

quote author=fabregasss post=65119267]Hello house, Please I received a message when I mail DIBP about my application status and they mail back stated that ""

I applied Dec 4........ resuming 26th of February
I got the message from them on Wednesday
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
chimax1:
congratulations bro...pls when is your Resumption date?
Orientation date 19
Classes start March 5
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations, so happy for you, Is it MSc or Ph.D and what course?
emirkingin:
Applied 23rd of December
Biometrics 2nd January
Medicals 7th January
Visa granted Feb 16

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thank you. MBA
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thanks bro

bligs:

Msc alone can be access without Bsc that is why some are doing Msc that is not related to their Bsc, just make sure the course you putting for is on the skills select list. Nothing easier about it because you will still follow same process like offshore applicants but you get additional points if your school is located in a regional area for instance those schooling in Deakin geelong campus are entitle to 5extra points due to location of the sch and also extra 5points for Australian degree.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello house, Please I received a message when I mail DIBP about my application status and they mail back stated that ""
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
The mail is pretty self explanatory, and your immiaccount will continue to show Assessment in progress until the migration officer has consented to the application. Hopefully, you will get their response soon.
fabregasss:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
@ Fabregass are you an Arsenal Fan, Arsenal Football Club supporters are known for their undiluted and undisputed calm nature..... lol. @ MACDONALDuzoma have said it all.
You will receive your Visa Notification shortly. Be patient!..
You can still give them a call on Monday if you want.
Here is the number to call: +27 (12) 4236203

In a nutshell, the Basic duty of a "Migration Officer " is conducting basic immigration enforcement checks and prevent illegal entrants in the country. After that, your Visa Grant will pop up. ( it seems you are not comfortable hearing from the Case Officer that your application is awaiting final checks and approval by the Migration Officer) lol!. All application pass through the same process.

MACDONALDuzoma:
The mail is pretty self explanatory, and your immiaccount will continue to show Assessment in progress until the migration officer has consented to the application. Hopefully, you will get their response soon.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Most student are resuming February ending and visa grant never show. People have checked their immi acct tired. Nawaooo. This is real rush hour. Called immi on Tuesday they said my application is finalized that i should be expecting a mail from them shortly. Today don go again. May God help us all. Our grants are ready immi officers are only trying to compute the necessary info for the grant letter itsef. I learnt the grant itsef is almost 10pages info. Pack your things ready. Because we are all getting this grant soonest.IJN Amen

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Were you trying to define 'Patience and Faithfulness' grin

Albion05:
@ Fabregass are you an Arsenal Fan, Arsenal Football Club supporters are known for their undiluted and undisputed calm nature..... lol. @ MACDONALDuzoma have said it all.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Whats your application status on your immiaccount?

quote author=samakinbo post=65123557]Most student are resuming February ending and visa grant never show. People have checked their immi acct tired. Nawaooo. This is real rush hour. Called immi on Tuesday they said my application is finalized that i should be expecting a mail from them shortly. Today don go again. May God help us all. Our grants are ready immi officers are only trying to compute the necessary info for the grant letter itsef. I learnt the grant itsef is almost 10pages info. Pack your things ready. Because we are all getting this grant soonest.IJN Amen

[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Albion05:

In a nutshell, the Basic duty of a "Migration Officer " is conducting basic immigration enforcement checks and prevent illegal entrants in the country. After that, your Visa Grant will pop up. ( it seems you are not comfortable hearing from the Case Officer that your application is awaiting final checks and approval by the Migration Officer) lol!. All application pass through the same process.

@albion05.....Lol
Am a loyal Chelsea fan
I am tired of waiting..... it's not my fault, hypertension don almost kill person ...... The tension is not easy

God news await us all in jesus name

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
You can say that again!. Over and out.
aamstih:
Were you trying to define 'Patience and Faithfulness' grin

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Up Blues!!!!!!
My guy make the hypertension park one side.oooo!
So that you go dey healthy and sound collect your Visa Grant. Nothing do you, it will end in praise!..
A very big and loudest amen to your prayers.

fabregasss:

@albion05.....Lol
Am a loyal Chelsea fan
I am tired of waiting..... it's not my fault, hypertension don almost kill person ...... The tension is not easy

God news await us all in jesus name

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Reanzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.