Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,339 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252644 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
vdrumz:
House please is it advisable to get another Coe as my case as already been decided I haven't gotten a reply from the embassy yet but my resumption date has passed. What do u advice?
How do you know your application has been decided anyway about your question request for deferred offer letter and new COE from your school through the school representative you are using and upload to your immi ACCT
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is anyone coming to Australia soon?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hi All,Can one apply via Kenya DIBP office? or as Nigerians must we submit to Pretoria?
Thanks.
Solitin40:

DIBP Office in Pretoria is the one slow other DIBP offices are faster like the one in Kenya,India,Nepal and other countries A friend in Kenya applied in January and got it in February his friend got his own in 16 days I just wish DIBP can have there office here in Nigeria
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just to enquire as regards fixed deposit.
Does the date you start the fix deposit matter? example can one do FD say like 3 weeks or 1 month before application is sent, is it ok?or must the money be fixed 3 months prior the visa application. As I see most fixed deposits roll over after one month cycle, not sure if it states which date the fixed started.
Mefia91:
Most times, DHA wants to see this money in the account for 3 months before your visa application. To be on the safe side, i will advise you to fix deposit the money.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vdrumz(f): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Solitin40:

How do you know your application has been decided anyway about your question request for deferred offer letter and new COE from your school through the school representative you are using and upload to your immi ACCT
that is what is on the portal
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Britekestro77: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
chigrad:
Hi All,Can one apply via Kenya DIBP office? or as Nigerians must we submit to Pretoria?
Thanks.
same thing i wanted to ask.....please house ans this hot question
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please I will like to know for those in Aussie already. Can i change my education provider? because am considering changing from deakin to Victoria after my first semester cos of the cost of tuition fee. However, I choose deakin because of ssvp.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
chigrad:
Just to enquire as regards fixed deposit.
Does the date you start the fix deposit matter? example can one do FD say like 3 weeks or 1 month before application is sent, is it ok?or must the money be fixed 3 months prior the visa application. As I see most fixed deposits roll over after one month cycle, not sure if it states which date the fixed started.
You can apply after one month but the fixed deposit cert must show that the money is fixed for 3 months.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
chigrad:
Thanks.
I believe Nigeria is under Pretoria and when you apply through your immiaccount, your file is automatically sent to them
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please I will like to know for those in Aussie already. Can i change my education provider? because am considering changing from deakin to Victoria after my first semester cos of the cost of tuition fee. However, I choose deakin because of ssvp.
Of course you can, as long as both school gives a go ahead but know that you can't change your level as in you can't go from higher education to vocational education. You will need a new visa to do this.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
please can someone with visitors visa work I'm Australia during his 3 months stay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
eosigwe:
please can someone with visitors visa work I'm Australia during his 3 months stay

Impossicant

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
uckennety:

Impossicant
are you in Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2018
eosigwe:
are you in Australia

No

My cousin is
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Mefia91:
Of course you can, as long as both school gives a go ahead but know that you can't change your level as in you can't go from higher education to vocational education. You will need a new visa to do this.
thank you. Yes same master degree program.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2018
eosigwe:
Yes u can , cash in hand construction and restaurants jobs , but u will be severely exploited by ur employers and if u caught u would be deported , your choice

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
chigrad:
Thanks.
No Nigeria is listed under Pretoria South Africa

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Congratulations on you grant.
Please what does section 48A mean. I also will love to speak with you privately if you don't mind. Sent you a PM already
Sorot:
Hello, I am also silent reader and received my grant today evening. Nationality(East African )
Timeline
Course:Master of nursing (graduate entry )
Uni:The University of Sydney
Application submition:27/01/2018
Biometrics :30/02/2018
Medical :31/02/2018
Documents submitted
CoE
Passport copy
OSHC
RESUME
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
09/03/2018:Requested for academic documents, late arrival letter and health undertaking.
13/03/2018:visa grant

Notes : Previous onshore refusal (may 2017),had to leave Australia and make the application due to Section 48A rule

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Solitin40:

No Nigeria is listed under Pretoria South Africa

Its simple guys just travel to Niger and do your visa application

It's visa free and you can go by bus
As the attend to clients IN Niger

Not Nigeria and Niger not far from us
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh121(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
uckennety:

it not about going to Niger , once you are a citizen of Nigeria your Visa is treated in Pretoria
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
How authentic is this information
uckennety:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Josh121:

it not about going to Niger , once you are a citizen of Nigeria your Visa is treated in Pretoria

Mmmmmm but the English i read said clients in Niger! Not clients from Niger

Unless it means another thing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
kessel:
How authentic is this information

Someone posted a picture here

Read it

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello e-family, Visa application of Nigerian citizens are all been processed in South Africa. Lets not get it twisted!...

The Australian Government does not provide visa services at the Australian High Commission in Abuja.

All visa applications to Australia from Nigeria are processed through the Australian High Commission in Pretoria, South Africa. For more detailed information on the visa application process, please visit Pretoria’s Visa and migration website

All visa applications to Australia from Benin and The Gambia are processed through the Australian High Commission in Pretoria, South Africa. For more detailed information on the visa application process, please visit Pretoria’s Visa and Migration website.

All visa applications to Australia from Cameroon, Gabon and Niger are processed through the Australian High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya. For more detailed information on the visa application process, please visit Nairobi’s Visa and Migration website.

The word "CITIZEN of" should always come to bear. Even if you go to Niger or other place as the case may be so far as your Country of Origin you stated in your app is Nigeria, it will automatically by default forwarded to South Africa.
Note: this is purely an online application and not paper application submission.
The only way this assumption or permutation is going to work is getting any of this Country's International passport claiming to be origin of that Country and of course you have to provide other documents to substantiate your claim of been from such Country, if not "OYO" is your own.

For more information and clarification, please visit the Australia High Commission Nigeria..
http://nigeria.embassy.gov.au/aaja/visas_and_migration.html

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chigrad: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thank you.
In essence application date is 01 April.fixed deposit can be done 01 March and reflect its fixed for 3,months with maturity in the month of June.hope this example is in line with your explanation
quote author=Mefia91 post=65901380]You can apply after one month but the fixed deposit cert must show that the money is fixed for 3 months. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
noscarn91:

Yes u can , cash in hand construction and restaurants jobs , but u will be severely exploited by ur employers and if u caught u would be deported , your choice
thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:06am On Mar 18, 2018
I have been here in the Sunshine Coast and no job till now. Someone help me oooo. I need to start working. Help before I start crying oooo.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:10am On Mar 18, 2018
oobidike:
Have anyone used austransaction for payment of fees. How authentic is it

Where are you mate?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oobidike(f): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Amy i stay in Goldcoast not sunshine coast. and its like 3hrs plus 30mins on train, would have assisted u get something in the goldcoast for the commonwealth games period. dont worry u would get something, there are hospitality jobs in sunshine coast, also upgrade ur resume to australian standard. u could be lucky to get an aged-care or disability job cos some friend got theirs with just first-aid and CPR.
Trust in God sweetheart u wud get something asap.

Amy3090:

Where are you mate?

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2018
uckennety:

It’s late already
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.