Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1273257 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
skydude:

Please can u share me that mail of theirs

Immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drealdammy: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Solitin40:

There’s nothing God can’t do but i doubt if you will get the grant because of lots of applicants and verification taking time

I'm waiting on the schl to issue me the COE.. will apply as soon as I get it... Will let God handle the visa grant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drealdammy: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please@solitin... Can the school gives extension date to resume if I could not meet up with the start date?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Evening Team, hope you are winding up this Easter weekend on a goid note. We have new notifications that will to a great extent change our services offered to our clients effective April 1st according to new immigration rules and regulations. First, its hard to take that Kenya has been downgraded in ranking from Level 2 to Level 3! This basically translates that ALL applicants including those whose applications are currently being processed MUST provide :
1. English Test
2. A Bank statement from their individual sponsors .
This information should from now henceforth be relayed in time to the current applicants and the prospective ones in future. We have to lay this foundation now as we anticipate more changes effective July 1st . Will keep ourselves posted on this platform. Thank you all and good evening .

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
^^^^
Guys act fast they are going to change the laws/rules in few months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
drealdammy:
Please@solitin... Can the school gives extension date to resume if I could not meet up with the start date?
Yes they give you from a week to a month
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drealdammy: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Solitin40:

Yes they give you from a week to a month

Alright... Thank you so much... One more question... Pls Who issues medicals and biometric,, is it the school ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yourhouse: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Solitin40:
Evening Team, hope you are winding up this Easter weekend on a goid note. We have new notifications that will to a great extent change our services offered to our clients effective April 1st according to new immigration rules and regulations. First, its hard to take that Kenya has been downgraded in ranking from Level 2 to Level 3! This basically translates that ALL applicants including those whose applications are currently being processed MUST provide :
1. English Test
2. A Bank statement from their individual sponsors .
This information should from now henceforth be relayed in time to the current applicants and the prospective ones in future. We have to lay this foundation now as we anticipate more changes effective July 1st . Will keep ourselves posted on this platform. Thank you all and good evening .

Pls where did u get this information
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
skydude:
Please i have a very vital question to ask,
I applied for a trip to go and watch the common wealth games, my visa ain't out yet, and time is tickling though from the clue given to me on this forum, i saw that my visa is to take 21 to 30 days for process, that is the normal processing time for visiting visa and i as well got a two years visiting visa to US, am meant to travel this week but i have not even booked for flight ticket because i really want to watch the game, after watching the game can i still book my flight to USA or if after the games the visa ain't out, can i still travel to USA and explain to them about my predicament. Thanks looking forward to a response. Shalom
Just travel to USA and enjoy yourself because your Visit visa will take more than a month just take your mind of it and go and enjoy your life in America my advice for you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
meelife:
Because I have somone in Brisbane, at least for guide and settling in when I arrive
quote author=Solitin40 post=66381955]
Why Brisbane and not Melbourne,Sydney ?
You are funny because you have someone there you don’t want to look for another place that’s going to help your life or career baba you better change that thing

The person you want to go and visit/meet ask him or her if they have anybody for them when they migrated

My advice for you fine school with chemistry and apply for visa and when you get to Australia you can change to Unis in Brisbane and Nursing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
drealdammy:

Alright... Thank you so much... One more question... Pls Who issues medicals and biometric,, is it the school ?
Not at all you book to do that and you don’t get to see the results you go to the hospital/clinic and Teleperformance to do that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
drealdammy:

Not at all you book to do that and you don’t get to see the results you go to the hospital/clinic and Teleperformance to do that and it’s not free
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
yourhouse:

Pls where did u get this information
My School WhatsApp Group....One of the applicants from Kenya said his agent sent him this and he has applied so he was told to submit SOA and English test

I also ask my Agent about the law changing July 1 and she said Yes that they change there rules/law every July 1 but may not really affect Nigeria because we are under Assessment level 3 already
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
drealdammy:

I'm waiting on the schl to issue me the COE.. will apply as soon as I get it... Will let God handle the visa grant
Also do your own homework very well wish you all the best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Honestly, its a good reason to wait till April 19th then, Since the next resumption is in September 19th, for the sake of rest of mind, put your mind in Sept, i hve been there, though not easy but you should anticipate it. However, try to expedite actions to fast forward things after April 19th
[quote author=chimax1 post=66382308]the next resumption is on Sept the 19th. Good cash flow in my sponsors account started from Jan 19th. Thats youmo agent said I should Wait till it wipes out. If only I cud use it as it is for the uni enrollment. [/quot
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drealdammy: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Solitin40:

Also do your own homework very well wish you all the best

Thanks bro... Thank you so much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chineylove: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2018
I kept calling the number I saw on their site +27124236060 but they didn’t pick and my credit was just going though I did that 500 naira bundle stuff. I later checked and saw where @ solitin40 posted another number +27124236203, I called that and after sometime they picked and asked for my passport number, the lady said she will contact the case officer in charge of my application. She kept asking me when I intend to travel. I told her on the 16th of this month. I pray she takes my case seriously so they can attend to me. I want to still call them tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kcwitch(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Hello, please how's the PhD programme in Australia like? Any funding options or graduate assistantships?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
DO you think Masters in Public Health is fine after a BSc in Chemistry, considering visa?
Solitin40:

1. You might gain admission if you meet the requirements of the university

2.Red Flag don’t even try it my advice for you is go for MSc in chemistry and cross to Nursing when you get to Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please how soon can on chnage University and course of study after arriving australia.Can it be before lectures commences,
Will the university refund the 1 year fees paid or part of it? If yes any idea of the percentage?
Solitin40:

You are funny because you have someone there you don’t want to look for another place that’s going to help your life or career baba you better change that thing

The person you want to go and visit/meet ask him or her if they have anybody for them when they migrated

My advice for you fine school with chemistry and apply for visa and when you get to Australia you can change to Unis in Brisbane and Nursing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chineylove:
I kept calling the number I saw on their site +27124236060 but they didn’t pick and my credit was just going though I did that 500 naira bundle stuff. I later checked and saw where @ solitin40 posted another number +27124236203, I called that and after sometime they picked and asked for my passport number, the lady said she will contact the case officer in charge of my application. She kept asking me when I intend to travel. I told her on the 16th of this month. I pray she takes my case seriously so they can attend to me. I want to still call them tomorrow.
Congratulations in advance
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
meelife:
DO you think Masters in Public Health is fine after a BSc in Chemistry, considering visa?
You go for Masters program related to your Bsc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
meelife:
Please how soon can on chnage University and course of study after arriving australia.Can it be before lectures commences,
Will the university refund the 1 year fees paid or part of it? If yes any idea of the percentage?
In my school students are given 4 Weeks after resumption to change course which I think it’s done like this in other Universities
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thank you,
Is it easy changing universities, especially to other provinces/states?
Solitin40:

In my school students are given 4 Weeks after resumption to change course which I think it’s done like this in other Universities
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peteredo: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please my visa was rejected giving reason attached please i need advise

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skydude(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chineylove:

Thanks alot Solitin40, we do appreciate. Same response though. Thanks once more, Shalom

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
So sorry bro. They mentioned home tie, what of the person that applied for dependant visa father and son, how are they going to prove home tie??.
peteredo:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
meelife:
Thank you,
Is it easy changing universities, especially to other provinces/states?
I was told it’s possible to change to another Uni but you can’t change from Bsc to Diploma and their is a particular time fame you must use with your initial uni before changing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MielBaker(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
peteredo:

Sorry about this bro. Permit me to ask. How convincing was your SOP?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
skydude:

Thanks alot Solitin40, we do appreciate. Same response though. Thanks once more, Shalom
Kai stop thanking joor we are there for each other if I don’t help I will not also get help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello Zehava solitin40 and the generous informants on this thread, You are doing a good job and God bless y'all

please what opportunities or chances do I have securing a job in Australia after a post graduate studies in international business or any MBA related course ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello!
Pls I need assistance with the following question:
who can assist with certifying my documents?
Also, can work's HMO cover for medical fee?
where can I have the yellow card done?
Where is the biometrics done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (689) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.