Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251847 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 1:17am On May 29, 2018
Anyone coming to deakin or state of victoria in the house?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2018
QU have it in mind that you will pay application fees of 25k, and you must pass through agent. I did the admission last year I was not told initially when I applied and paid application fees that I will need an agent. They sent me email after three weeks that I must choose one agent the cheapest one out the agent is like 100k one woman for lekki.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abankula: 9:20am On May 30, 2018
@kennynelcon:

Since you are applying for HDR (MPhil) and have been accepted by a supervisor, i will advise you go ahead and apply. I am confident that you do not need any agent nor do you need to pay application fees. Given my experience with the QU PhD application which is similar to MPhil application, I will advise you speak with your supervisor about the possible scholarship opportunities as QU tuition for HDR may be expensive.

You may want to explore the current research quarter 1 scholarship round which closes in July or thereabout. Every information about the scholarship round is on the university web page.

Good luck.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kennynelcon(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2018
abankula:

@kennynelcon:

Since you are applying for HDR (MPhil) and have been accepted by a supervisor, i will advise you go ahead and apply. I am confident that you do not need any agent nor do you need to pay application fees. Given my experience with the QU PhD application which is similar to MPhil application, I will advise you speak with your supervisor about the possible scholarship opportunities as QU tuition for HDR may be expensive.

You may want to explore the current research quarter 1 scholarship round which closes in July or thereabout. Every information about the scholarship round is on the university web page.

Good luck.

Thank You for this.
I have started my application, and I mailed him yesterday for Research Proposal topic although I have one already. I also mentioned scholarship to him in my initial request mail. I selected Round 1 too because of the scholarship attached to it.
Thank You again, please can I mail You ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abankula: 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
kennynelcon:

Thank You for this.
I have started my application, and I mailed him yesterday for Research Proposal topic although I have one already. I also mentioned scholarship to him in my initial request mail. I selected Round 1 too because of the scholarship attached to it.
Thank You again, please can I mail You ?

It is highly important you have your proposal approved by your supervisor before submission of your application. In my own case, I submitted my research proposal which was approved by my supervisor. I currently have a scholarship offer from the University for research quarter 3.

With regards to your request for email, I am afraid I may not want drop my personal email on this forum. However, if you insist on having a private chat with me you may drop your email if you do not mind.

Best regards
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kennynelcon(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2018
abankula:

It is highly important you have your proposal approved by your supervisor before submission of your application. In my own case, I submitted my research proposal which was approved by my supervisor. I currently have a scholarship offer from the University for research quarter 3.

With regards to your request for email, I am afraid I may not want drop my personal email on this forum. However, if you insist on having a private chat with me you may drop your email if you do not mind.

Best regards
Oh cool Congratulations my email is kennynelcon@gmail.com, will be expecting a mail from you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 6:01am On May 31, 2018
Hello guys, this place is so calm. Seems we have all gotten responses from embassy because I can't see peoples update here. Let's keep the spirit high as this is a place to take solace and keep hope alive. Have a great day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kaylawesteros: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2018
please i need help with my GTE, i also want to apply for my spouse as subsequent entrant. can you guide me please? my email is kaylawesteros.1@gmail.com [quote author=kayodeO1 post=67820362][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BoystoMen: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please who can help me with an agent contact in abuja
I need to ask some questions
I really need guild
Thanks soo much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BoystoMen: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Good day everyone
Happy new month
Please can someone help me with an agent contact in abuja
I need to ask some questions
I need guild
Thanks soo much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Femidrummer: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone....July intake here but its still showing "Further Assessment". I hope all is well sha wink
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
When did you apply? Which school ? Any contact from case officer? My status is also Further assessment.
Femidrummer:
Happy new month everyone....July intake here but its still showing "Further Assessment". I hope all is well sha wink
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharonluz: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls I need a reply from some one ,I HV my first degree in microbiology but want to go and study nursing but don't no d university DAT offer nursing for 2yrs aboard like Australia or any beta country DAT is affordable
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Mine reads same, can't wait to receive the good news
nogara:
When did you apply? Which school ? Any contact from case officer? My status is also Further assessment.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2018
When did you apply? And which uni are you headed to?
kessel:
Mine reads same, can't wait to receive the good news
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Femidrummer: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2018
nogara:
Applied 3 weeks ago , AL1 school. Only one contact for additional document which was provided . It is well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2018
When did u apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Touched down Sydney, Australia in good health, Thanks be to God. Well I decided to start with the good news. I would have dropped this itinerary summary on Life as an immigrant, but I want everyone to take note. I was on the connecting: ABJ-IST-BKK-SYD. My major hurdle was crossing Istanbul, That airline and her airport staffs are bunch of .... In short let me say it. Goats! Firstly, I had a 17hours lay-off or stop over and at the nick of time just before boarding. I was told I cannot fly because the ignoramus does not have immediate resources to check for my visa. As if that was not enough, between 1.25am flight time and 10.00am. None of the over 200 staffs could verify my visa. I had to teach the Cows how to use VEVO. Eventually, it was verified and three idiots told me I need to book flight by myself, Na there I spark say Wetin you talk! In summary, I had to make them book a new flight for me. A 2.5 days journey became 4days for me. Take-home point: You might want to reconsider if you hope to take Turkish airline.

Another scenario, another lady wit kids have to fly back to Lagos from Istanbul because of the same ignoramus plus the fact that her connecting flight was Singapore, which needs a ttasit visa. What a waste! Pls, if your agent books Singapore as your connection, Call am fast make he retrace him steps oh. Na dead end.
Incase you still went ahead to book Turkish airline, on arrival to Istanbul, rush to 215 transfer desk to ensure your visa is verified. I have left a message that all Turkish airline staffs needs two things: English class and Reorientation. Let me drop my mic before dem go find me come. Love you ALL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
INSIGHTFUL OGA FOBAK.Aussie land will surely bless you. we will meet up some day.
fobak203:
Touched down Sydney, Australia in good health, Thanks be to God. Well I decided to start with the good news. I would have dropped this itinerary summary on Life as an immigrant, but I want everyone to take note. I was on the connecting: ABJ-IST-BKK-SYD. My major hurdle was crossing Istanbul, That airline and her airport staffs are bunch of .... In short let me say it. Goats! Firstly, I had a 17hours lay-off or stop over and at the nick of time just before boarding. I was told I cannot fly because the ignoramus does not have immediate resources to check for my visa. As if that was not enough, between 1.25am flight time and 10.00am. None of the over 200 staffs could verify my visa. I had to teach the Cows how to use VEVO. Eventually, it was verified and three idiots told me I need to book flight by myself, Na there I spark say Wetin you talk! In summary, I had to make them book a new flight for me. A 2.5 days journey became 4days for me. Take-home point: You might want to reconsider if you hope to take Turkish airline.

Another scenario, another lady wit kids have to fly back to Lagos from Istanbul because of the same ignoramus plus the fact that her connecting flight was Singapore, which needs a ttasit visa. What a waste! Pls, if your agent books Singapore as your connection, Call am fast make he retrace him steps oh. Na dead end.
Incase you still went ahead to book Turkish airline, on arrival to Istanbul, rush to 215 transfer desk to ensure your visa is verified. I have left a message that all Turkish airline staffs needs two things: English class and Reorientation. Let me drop my mic before dem go find me come. Love you ALL
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Flinders, I applied on the 5th of may
What about you
nogara:
When did you apply? And which uni are you headed to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congrats mate. May Aussie yield you results beyond your imagination. By the way, when are we starting their English class and reorient action. E no go bad to school them further from where you stopped.. Badr guy grin
fobak203:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sure Boss, we will see soonest
nogara:
INSIGHTFUL OGA FOBAK.Aussie land will surely bless you. we will meet up some day.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thanks so much, Amen to your prayers. I actually told one of them because I was aware a lot of other Nigerians will face the same issue travelling that route.
kessel:
Congrats mate. May Aussie yield you results beyond your imagination. By the way, when are we starting their English class and reorient action. E no go bad to school them further from where you stopped.. Badr guy grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
CQU, applied 17th May.
kessel:
Flinders, I applied on the 5th of may
What about you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by winnex007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
My people please what's the cheapest one way ticket cost from Nigeria to Sydney anytime in August.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2018
It will end in praise for us
What state is CQU located. Did you use agent
nogara:
CQU, applied 17th May.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:48am On Jun 03, 2018
winnex007:
My people please what's the cheapest one way ticket cost from Nigeria to Sydney anytime in August.
Just go with SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS SAA and make use you book this ticket at there office located at the airport so that you will get an hotel booked for you during your stop over

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peterdaniels: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2018
fobak203:

Thank God for journey Mercy sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.