Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1267956 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Your welcome, let me know should there be further assistance or info u will need. Have a good day.
Thanks once again. May I send you a private message?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschaldanielse: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
which university in Australia does not require diploma but ssce for a person for undergraduate programmes?please i need many options i need to start processing.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
edkai:
Thanks once again. May I send you a private message?
Sure, go ahead.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Paschaldanielse:
which university in Australia does not require diploma but ssce for a person for undergraduate programmes?please i need many options i need to start processing.
You will have to go for Foundation program first pathway to University you need 5credit in WAEC or NECO plus overall band of 6.0
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Iamemblem(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for your response @ Solitin40, I will work towards writing ielts soon. Please kindly let me the minimum amount to deposit before MSc admission or should school specify?

Solitin40:

Not available at all the deposit will lead to COE and that you will present to DIBP and IELTS is part of the requirements for study visa why you dey fear to write it ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschaldanielse: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2018
thanks for ur reply.where can i go for the foundation programme?any university of my choice?
Solitin40:

You will have to go for Foundation program first pathway to University you need 5credit in WAEC or NECO plus overall band of 6.0
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Sure, go ahead.
ok...please check your mail box. I've attempted to send you a message.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
edkai:
ok...please check your mail box. I've attempted to send you a message.
Seen and replied.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enedoboy(f): 5:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Hi every one .

Am currently living in the UAE , i reside and work here . i have been working for 1 year now , and i believe is high time i changed job and country all together . for the past one week now i have been applying for jobs(australia) online .

My question is . is it possible to get a direct employment based on the fact that am not living in Australia.

please i need your candid response and advice . Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kongi123: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bro am also UAE base, but I won't lie to you,no company will employ you if you are outside Australia they prefer does who are in Australia winkif you need to work in Australia apply for working visa if you see one or student visa that's what I will tell you.
enedoboy:
Hi every one .

Am currently living in the UAE , i reside and work here . i have been working for 1 year now , and i believe is high time i changed job and country all together . for the past one week now i have been applying for jobs(australia) online .

My question is . is it possible to get a direct employment based on the fact that am not living in Australia.

please i need your candid response and advice . Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Paschaldanielse:
thanks for ur reply.where can i go for the foundation programme?any university of my choice?
Yes they call it college e.g Deakin College pathway to Deakin University
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Iamemblem:
Thanks for your response @ Solitin40, I will work towards writing ielts soon. Please kindly let me the minimum amount to deposit before MSc admission or should school specify?

Over 10m should do
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mynamewilfred(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
And this is AL1 school?

babajigga:

For those apply for business administration apply to Kaplan business school it's the cheapest u can get its 19000 per year
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 2:09am On Aug 22, 2018
@nurseafrica, please I pmed you. Wanna get some info about UQ and Brisbane. Kindly reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2018
kayodeO1:

Bupa
Hi Mr kayode, please I would appreciate if u can respond to the mail I sent u. My health insurance is also BUPA and I dont know how to change it to couple as my husband Intend to join me as a subsequent entrant. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 4:08am On Aug 22, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Hi Mr kayode, please I would appreciate if u can respond to the mail I sent u. My health insurance is also BUPA and I dont know how to change it to couple as my husband Intend to join me as a subsequent entrant. Thanks.

Send an email to them that you want to upgrade or better still go to any BUPA office close to you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2018
bblessed:

Send an email to them that you want to upgrade or better still go to any BUPA office close to you
Thanks blessing, have sent d mail to them already. God bless u. Please kindly check ur mail. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
fobak203:
Thanks so much, Amen to your prayers, I am doing a Masters by Research in Materials Engineering at Macquarie University, which is in Sydney. You will scale through and come to Australia, Just believe and make efforts, it will happen. Cheers
Thankss man. See you soon by God's grace.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sola1010: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
nogara:
Hi, I wonder who advised you on mentioning post study permit. This is a big mistake. Look for new circumstances that will counter your previous statement. Get a business of your own, get some landed properties and generally income yielding assets. If you were not married initially, you might consider that now. My one cent.

No b lie, to b honest wit u d surest tie to ur country na ur family, if u can marry marry o dats d easiest way of convincing dem, they hardly reject married pple app
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks blessing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks blessing.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hecxy: 5:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Good day guys, I will love to learn more about Tafe programs, chances of getting PR after the program or proceeding for MSC afterwards...will I be able to work during this course... After the program will there be access to a working visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Random pictures

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Part 1

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is there anyone who applied for Australia study visa in the month of June and have gotten visa grant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello guys, Am a little disturbed, about my visa application. where I worked, the CEO said the business is registered, I recently checked online I didn't see the name of the business online, please I need to know if it's going to affect my visa application, because I made it known in my application that I worked with the firm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (688) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.