Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mango - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mango (860 Views)

Pic: That Moment When You Are Eating Unripe Mango And You See A Ripe One / Caption This End Time Mango Tree (photos) / Whoever Did This To A Mango... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mango by ichommy(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2010
Two brothers were waking in the bush, one of the brother said: 'Bros, me i de go take those mangos from the that tree', and the other one replied : 'ok meet me here because i want shit!'. So the brother went and climbed on the tree, then he started eating the mangos one by one,he almost ate everything until the last one. But when he wanted to take it, the mango told him:" ah ah so me too u wnt chop me"! So he ran and went to see his brother and told him:" Broda Broda, mango de talk", his brother then answered:" Na because mango de talk, u de run like dat"! He then stood up, to close the hole full of shit and then his shit told him:" If na u, u no go run?!!" !
Re: Mango by studio43(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2010
I nor go even carry last sef
Re: Mango by cantell(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
Last ke? i dey mad
Re: Mango by studio43(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
U dey ask me? Abeg go one side make i go buy fuel jor
Re: Mango by Kunbee: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fart In Bed / Beware!not Joke Pls / Very Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.