Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Was Assigned To Mark Alexis Sanchez - Axel Tuanzebe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Assigned To Mark Alexis Sanchez - Axel Tuanzebe (565 Views)

Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United / United Suffer Injury Blow As Axel Tuanzebe Ruled Out / Footballer Axel Witsel Car For Sale Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Assigned To Mark Alexis Sanchez - Axel Tuanzebe by Jamezafolabi40(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2017
Manchester United Axel Tuanzebe felt he adapted well to what Jose Mourinho requested of him on his full debut for the club – remaining with Guuners whiz Alexis Sanchez.

Tuanzebe, 19, had just already showed up yet was tossed in at the profound end at Emirates Stadium on Sunday and entrusted with checking one of the world's top players.

The safeguard savored the open door, in spite of his side's 2-0 annihilation, and expectations his first-group leap forward will prompt him assuming a greater part in the Assembled squad next season.

"The manager gave me one assignment – to remain with him [Sanchez] and I appeared to do that great," Tuanzebe, who played at ideal back, said to MUTV . "In any case, we didn't win, so it doesn't matter much.

"It regards have the chance to play – the coach gives you work and you need to show he can believe you for other matches.

"It is all on account of the manager since he gave me the open door. We didn't get the win, which is a mistake, however I'm chuffed by and by.

"At to begin with, you see every one of the fans and you think: " Flipping hell,' however when the game begins, you lose yourself in it and focus on doing your occupation.

http://www.gistmattaz.com/2017/05/i-was-assigned-to-mark-alexis-sanchez.html

(1) (Reply)

Daily Football Predictions (PREDICTIONS (12/05/2017)) / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea's Victory With Family - Photos / Wayne Rooney Career Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.