Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Disturbing The Doctors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Disturbing The Doctors (939 Views)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2017
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof".

You better put more energy on learning the power of the spoken word. each time you open your mouth you are either destroying or you are building.

Take your time to learn the top secret of creation. If the universe were framed by the spoken words of the Almighty God then, just as the scriptures have said we are heirs of such power and wisdom.

We are to take over from where creation Stopped and begin expanding the kingdom of power and wisdom.

To say there is no power in the spoken word is the biggest deception of all generations. Why disturbing the doctor when the true physician have walked planet earth showing believers how to get it done.

We must follow on the foot steps of the master of the universe. Christ Jesus the Messiah

I am coming......

Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by CatfishBilly: 3:09pm On May 08, 2017
Your pastors and prophets visit hospitals.
If you get sick, if you like don't go to a hospital. Be listening to your pastors, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Your pastors and prophets visit hospitals.
If you get sick, if you like don't go to a hospital. Be listening to your pastors, you hear?

It's a pity you are a traditional folk. You Satan did CHRIST JESUS mentioned any pastor above? Death and life are in the control of the tongue.

You just released your own death sentence. It's yours fools. You choose not to accept the scriptures yet criticizes the Holy word. Just because someone you fool know isn't in line with the Holy scriptures doesn't make the word ineffective.

When will these fools learn that man thoughts are not the supreme will.

I put up the truth to be seen, Rejoice over and encourage the community to follow suit. Yet Satan will find a fool to speak through. You are condemned by your words enemy of the truth.

Forever oh God your word is seated beside you. Christ Jesus. Amen
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2017
You better
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2017
Why
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 3:32am On May 09, 2017
Active
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2017
Why
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
U
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Martinez19(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2017
lightblazingnow:

It's a pity you are a traditional folk. You Satan did CHRIST JESUS mentioned any pastor above? Death and life are in the control of the tongue.

You just released your own death sentence. It's yours fools. You choose not to accept the scriptures yet criticizes the Holy word. Just because someone you fool know isn't in line with the Holy scriptures doesn't make the word ineffective.

When will these fools learn that man thoughts are not the supreme will.

I put up the truth to be seen, Rejoice over and encourage the community to follow suit. Yet Satan will find a fool to speak through. You are condemned by your words enemy of the truth.

Forever oh God your word is seated beside you. Christ Jesus. Amen
You had better wake up. Some of the pastors that preach this go to the hospital.
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
Martinez19:
You had better wake up. Some of the pastors that preach this go to the hospital.

Why have you allowed your mind to be so dark

Why make home with Doubt

So you are going to hell anyway
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2017
Why
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2017
What
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2017
You shouldn't
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Why make home with Doubt

But he's saying the truth. Some of our preachers still seek medical assistant too
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

But he's saying the truth. Some of our preachers still seek medical assistant too

Just because someone preaches does it make him a believer?

You guys just love to water down the word of God Almighty into your tradition. Be careful

Believe and live, children of the flesh, you said our preachers, you and who? I only have believers as brethren not preachers

I know you know nothing
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Dnockeror333(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
The judgement of such pastors who are ignorant of the creator of flesh, bones and marrow, who can heal, resize, remove, remake and re-rest the power of these human triune created by His power is coming!

Let the pastorial, self employed leaders be, you CARRY YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM!

Open to each of these verses of the Bible and see. Please, read them jently and listen to the inner voice as you do=>
Psalm 125:1, Matthew 6:4, Daniel 11:3, Mark 44:24, Mark 9:23b, Mark 11:23-24, John 6:35, Psalm 94:12-15.

What did you see?

How did you see?

Did your creator tells us in Genesis that He created herbs/all the green trees and leaves around us for healing ourselves, free, without money? Yet many of us will go and begin spending money on poisons called Sodium phospholatisms, Chloroxiyletism, Ameiloctic Caphalectorax, Alabukunimofunisms, ......, Catasis of medical names!

For five good years now, I can testify God, my God have not allow me to use a chemical! Anytime I have ache, am in my backyard for herb+prayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Dnockeror333:
The judgement of such pastors who are ignorant of the creator of flesh, bones and marrow, who can heal, resize, remove, remake and re-rest the power of these human triune created by His power is coming!

Let the pastorial, self employed leaders be, you CARRY YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM!

Open to each of these verses of the Bible and see. Please, read them jently and listen to the inner voice as you do=>
Psalm 125:1, Matthew 6:4, Daniel 11:3, Mark 44:24, Mark 9:23b, Mark 11:23-24, John 6:35, Psalm 94:12-15.

What did you see?

How did you see?

Did your creator tells us in Genesis that He created herbs/all the green trees and leaves around us for healing ourselves, free, without money? Yet many of us will go and begin spending money on poisons called Sodium phospholatisms, Chloroxiyletism, Ameiloctic Caphalectorax, Alabukunimofunisms, ......, Catasis of medical names!

For five good years now, I can testify God, my God have not allow me to use a chemical! Anytime I have ache, am in my backyard for herb+prayer!

Love you

Please pm me
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Dnockeror333(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They were not forced to, they went out of fear! Fear that is foul! Fear that they may not die! Fear that they may loose nothing, nothing which truelly they do not bring into the world! Fear, foul fear! And still they'll open their mouth andcbegan to pray on members offerings, tithes, dedications or life. How can a blind lead the blind?

YOU who knew tge truth, follow the truth and let them be, pray they found it and go your way.
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Dnockeror333(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Love you

Please pm me

Are you the only one sir, who believed and hold loyal to the way of the first creation in Eden, among the hundreds who saw this today?

No matter what, no matter the pain or the aches, I have made a covenant with my tongue, we should make a covenant with our tongues too, that I will never taste the fowl creations of man synthesis anymore!

See fouled humen, oh my siblings, instead of using 100% natural powers of nature and prayer through their tongue, strong drugs of leaves, roots, and tree barks at their backyard, they vere and turned to buy drugs from Chemist!

Do they ask, what do our ancestors who lived old lives used? How faihful to God were they?

(And sir, please, let me ask humbly, I mean it, what is PM, I dont know how to pm! Do not laugh please...)
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by lightblazingnow(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pm means personal message

Sent via your profile page. Go to my profile something like this..

Send email message to me

Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dnockeror333:

They were not forced to, they went out of fear! Fear that is foul! Fear that they may not die! Fear that they may loose nothing, nothing which truelly they do not bring into the world! Fear, foul fear! And still they'll open their mouth andcbegan to pray on members offerings, tithes, dedications or life. How can a blind lead the blind?

YOU who knew tge truth, follow the truth and let them be, pray they found it and go your way.
Not necessary fear as some persons think. There are instances when Yahweh instructs his servants to have check up
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Dnockeror333(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Not necessary fear as some persons think. There are instances when Yahweh instructs his servants to have check up

Fantasticity! Chi mine!! Checkup!!? Please, can you give ne the quotation? Even though its not from the Bible, I will understand...

Please go on and quote us a sanscript...!
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Mercisharelove(f): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dnockeror333:

Fantasticity! Chi mine!! Checkup!!? Please, can you give ne the quotation? Even though its not from the Bible, I will understand...

Please go on and quote us a sanscript...!

Detractors, don't mind them. Just love you brother
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
lightblazingnow:

Why make home with Doub
why exactly do you condemn him to hell when Jesus Christ never condemned any man to hell while He was on earth and He is the judge to come? undecided
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
lightblazingnow:

Just because someone preaches does it make him a believer?
You guys just love to water down the word of God Almighty into your tradition. Be careful
Believe and live, children of the flesh, you said our preachers, you and who? I only have believers as brethren not preachers
I know you know nothing
Jesus Christ told you that you should expect suffering and tribulation in this life. Obviously sickness is suffering and agony. No part of His teaching suggest that you will never be sick... or that you will not meet what many like to call untimely death. Instead, Jesus Christ said rather than fear the one who can kill your body, fear instead the one who can kill your body and soul. undecided
Re: Why Disturbing The Doctors by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dnockeror333:

What did you see?

How did you see?

That herb you take is the same that is processed in the labs to extract only the desired ingredients that are then packaged and sold to you in the drugs people purchase. undecided

You essentially take the same drug, only processed differently is all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

.... / Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola - Background and Initernary / FANO TV Hosts CAC Gen. Evangelist, Pro Hezekiah Oladeji In South Africa Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.