Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Can I Allow Share Folder On Windows 10 For A User To Be Able To Acess It - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Allow Share Folder On Windows 10 For A User To Be Able To Acess It (986 Views)

Php Script To Allow A User Upload More Than One Picture Into A Row / Programmers Help:python Code To Acess Laptop/desktop Camera / Study Explanations & Illustrations Of Sql Clauses & Keywords In Ms Acess & Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Allow Share Folder On Windows 10 For A User To Be Able To Acess It by RealWealth22: 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
how can i allow another user on the same local area network to be able to access my shared folder on window 10, i have window 10 system which i install peachtree i want another user that is on the same local area network with me to be able to access that my file and be able to post into my peachtree folder/computer.how to share a folder on a local network and allow only a particular users to have access without asking password everytime he want to login.Thanks
Re: How Can I Allow Share Folder On Windows 10 For A User To Be Able To Acess It by Lostcause3: 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
RealWealth22:
how can i allow another user on the same local area network to be able to access my shared folder on window 10, i have window 10 system which i install peachtree i want another user that is on the same local area network with me to be able to access that my file and be able to post into my peachtree folder/computer.how to share a folder on a local network and allow only a particular users to have access without asking password everytime he want to login.Thanks

right click on the folder.
go to properties.
go to sharing tab.
go to advanced sharing.
check "share this folder" and apply.
It should appear in ur network folder for the other user on the network to access

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A. Net Java Programmer In A New Generation Bank In Nigeria / How to add images to web pages with coding / One JavaScript Study Partner Needed (online or IB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.