Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

5 Natural Remedies For Purging To Avoid Antibiotics Abuse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Natural Remedies For Purging To Avoid Antibiotics Abuse (13084 Views)

Antibiotics Can Hurt Your Health If Not Properly Used / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation / Need Help On What To Take For Purging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Remedies For Purging To Avoid Antibiotics Abuse by RapportNaija(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
1st person: My Stomach hurts and I am purging.

2nd person: Ehn, go and take Flagyl, you can combine it with tetracycline.

1st person: Please buy me Flagyl and tetracycline, I will be travelling tomorrow and I need to take it before I board the bus.

2nd person: Are you purging?

1st person: I'm perfectly ok, I just want to take it in case...

NOTE: Flagyl and Tetracycline are antibiotics used to treat patients with ailments. They are often abused and used to treat even the mildest of stomach ache without prescription. This is totally WRONG! It is called DRUG ABUSE.

Common causes of Purging and stomach disorders;
· Food poisoning: The intake of contaminated food and drinks can cause purging. Eating spoilt food can also cause purging and stomach ache.

· Eating and Drinking stuff that make you purge: Don't take fruits, foods and drinks that your stomach is sensitive to. Some people's digestive tract can't handle too much sugar, some can't handle milk and other lactic products. Know what your body wants, it is very important.

· Perceiving stuffs that your body is sensitive to When you are close to things that make you purge, always cover your nose to avoid stomach disorder. Petroleum gas, cooking gas and foul smell can cause stomach disorder and purging.

· Sensitivity and side effect of drugs: Always read the leaflets of the drugs doctors prescribe to you to know if it's the reason you are purging. Over time, the purging will stop even without taking any drug to stop it.

· Hormonal discharge in the body: Reactions to situations like fear, shock and anxiety causes stomach disorder for some people.

· Ovulation and menstruation: Change in body systems especially in women cause them to purge. Some people purge throughout ovulation while some throughout their period.

Read more about the REMEDIES here: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/05/natural-remedies-for-purging-to-avoid.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMICRON: SA’s New COVID Cases Have Doubled In One Day, Tripled In Two Days (PIX) / Stop Rejecting Gunshot Victims, Police Warn Hospitals / Sanwo-Olu: Decision To Open Schools Is Not "Cast In Stone", Reviews Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.