Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (10888 Views)

Bonny Light Crude Oil 2M Barrels TTO $26 Gross Discount All Fees Paid / 1.5 Million Barrels Of Bonny Light Crude Oil already loaded vessel For Sale TTT / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by westley: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
KESSITE DRILLINGS INTERNATIONAL.

This is to inform you that, there are loaded loaded vessel containing
containing bonny light crude oil. Subscribe now, for the SPA {Sales purchasing Agreement}, POP{Proof of Product} and
ATB. {Authority to board}. For enquiries, contact +2347035180094 or westleybrown88@yahoo.com
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by donchrizo: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
Send those documents to our email- pectglobaltrade@aol.com OR call 08036701463
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by stagger: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2010
So who is paying the $50,000 per day charter fee for the vessel, or does the company own the vessel? If the vessel is a chartered one, how long do you intend to keep paying this money until when a buyer shows up?
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by phenombase: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Thanks for your reply, how much do they want to sell the product and for how long we the vessel float on th sea before the buyer will come. $50,000 per day na wa for this niger business men.

But it may be true the business man may be genuine than Yardua and jonathan.

If you need vessel or truck for your products contact me

phenombase@yahoo.com

Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by DrKitaun(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2010
@Stagger

Its at this point we always disagree !

The guys wants to sell a product that he is not in control of - cos he is a broker . . .but then who is the end seller of BLCO ? NNPC of course

all this guy has wont be more than the usual POP flying about, but then what has he got to do with the chartering of vessel to the tune of 50k dollars ? he surely isnt talking about a vessel nominated for a TTT is he ? and am sure he is not saying he is an agent of a company that has the product . . .

FYI, there are vessels that have been loaded with BLCO since September/October/November with no serious buyer to conclude the transactions on these cargoes - MT OLIVIA JACOB, MT KAMAKSHI PREM, DELTA HELLAS, HELLESPONT TRADER, NORD ENERGY, NORTERN JEWEL just to name a few cool

where are the genuine buyers ? undecided
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by phenombase: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sir,

i quit agree with you, we have pregnant vessels in Nigeria that is crying for buyers to come to buy them.

But what am looking @ there are some naija that will come to this site and post their offer and at the end nothing will come out it.

Let be serious and genuine.
Thanks
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by DrKitaun(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2010
phenombase:

Sir,

i quit agree with you, we have pregnant vessels in Nigeria that is crying for buyers to come to buy them.

But what am looking @ there are some naija that will come to this site and post their offer and at the end nothing will come out it.

Let be serious and genuine.
Thanks

Most agents are selling what they dont have ! u see people peddling POPs and SPAs yet they do it till they turn buyers to sellers and vice-versa . . .too many charlatans, too many liars, too many ignoramuses, but then each man should do his own due diligence else u have ur time wasted by these set of bleeping liars in the name of brokers . . .

u can imagine someone calling u and telling u that the buyer says he wants to go and see the vessel before he pays for the cargo ? shocked grin

very soon I will create a very interesting thread on the many lies I have heard in the industry grin
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by stagger: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
Believe me, I will be highly interested in the new thread. It's really becoming ridiculous some of the stuff one hears on phone calls. These days, I do not even respond to any phone calls about anything regarding crude oil and all those stuff anymore.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by lordkrato(m): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Most agents are selling what they dont have ! u see people peddling POPs and SPAs yet they do it till they turn buyers to sellers and vice-versa . . .too many charlatans, too many liars, too many ignoramuses, but then each man should do his own due diligence else u have your time wasted by these set of bleeping liars in the name of brokers . . .

u can imagine someone calling u and telling u that the buyer says he wants to go and see the vessel before he pays for the cargo ? shocked grin

very soon I will create a very interesting thread on the many lies I have heard in the industry grin
stagger:

Believe me, I will be highly interested in the new thread. It's really becoming ridiculous some of the stuff one hears on phone calls. These days, I do not even respond to any phone calls about anything regarding crude oil and all those stuff anymore.

@stagger and kitaun. Believe me the BLCO business is indeed a frustrating one.I have a serious buyer that needs product but have been unfortunate to sign SPA's with either fake sellers or facilitators that don't know that the product has been sold.

I have different buyers with procedures:
There is one that needs a performance bond.
There is another that needs the bill of lading or Scan copy of the POP from NNPC.This one will verify the POP and Open DLC immediately.
Another suprisingly need a CIF deal also needs it to be current(Not SPA of 2008/9 ) but a current SPA.If you can do any of these procedures

Now some people will say that They need POF or to verify The POP in the SPA not knowing that it costs money to do so on the London Shell screen. PLease and Please anyone that can genuinely do such to contact me because i am tired of "Sign SPA " sign this and that.

You can contact me by my mail. monsieur_germain@yahoo.com.
Thanks all
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by DrKitaun(m): 3:31am On Jan 30, 2010
@Lord Krato

u got mail wink
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by lordkrato(m): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Lord Krato

u got mail wink

I don't get you.did u snd me a mail becos i don't see anything.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by lordkrato(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Lord Krato

u got mail  wink
did you send anything? because i have seen nothing.Pls send again
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by stagger: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2010
The best way to go about this BLCO business is simply for the buyer, seller and mandates to meet FACE TO FACE. That way, all points of contention can be sorted out and the deal can move ahead.

I've always genuine sources, but due to the embarrassments I have received in 2009 because of this, I have simply decided not to engage in any more BLCO deals until when I attend some oil summits abroad this year where I am sure I can actually meet GENUINE BUYERS.

Trying to deal with people here on this forum or anywhere else is a bloody waste of time.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by DrKitaun(m): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2010
@Stagger

Never say never !

who knows undecided
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by silvernice(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2010
hey dr kitaun.i would like to know if you've got genuine and i mean sure sources of blco that will provide a genuine pop,nnpc allocation letter and bill of LADING of the already loaded vessel .many so called SELLERS have NOTHING.many scammers in the business. might just do business wit u someday.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by DrKitaun(m): 2:23am On Feb 08, 2010
@Silvernice

OK . . .lets see what u got, mail me on mac_omo@yahoo.com

I can conveniently get for ur buyer up to 20 Miilion barrels of BLCO, but where is the genuine buyer ?
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by TerminalA: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
A good guide on the Tanker Take Over and TTT transhipment scam warning.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/25481695/Nigerian-Crude-Oil-Scam.

Please be careful.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by NVI(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Dr Kitaun.

You have mail. Please come back to me as I have serious buyers from the U.K.

Cheers
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
End buyers of crude oil know where to go to purchase crude and end sellers of crude oil know where to find buyers. Brokers, facilitators, and agents keep killing themselves for a deal they will never close.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by franky2010: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2011
I have an end buyer. I live in the UK. I have connections to serious buyers. I have had disappointments in the past due to sellers claiming what don't have. How genuine are your claims to have connections for crude oil in Nigeria? I have seen many documents flying about. I would verify any document. I have the buyers in UK and from America. One of my clients know the business very well and he has supercargoes on ground in Nigeria. I want a sincere genuine person/seller with the right connection for crude oil. What are your procedures on TTT, TTO, CIF. No upfront fees would be paid!!!!
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by BLCO: 5:31am On Mar 04, 2011
franky2010,

We have several sales & purchase agreements (SPAs) available for Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO). Possibility of renewal and future SPAs. Have opportunities for 2M barrels/mo, and more and less. Contracts available include
oil from Nigeria and Saudi Arabia. We have Authority to Sell from NNPC. Only contact me at alliedfunding@optonline.net if you have a real buyer or buer mandate; all buyers/buyer mandates must be verified before an SPA will be provided. We are serious sellers -- if you are legitimate, we can do business. Otherwise, do not waste my time.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by goakky2011: 1:36pm On May 07, 2011
Please am interested, kindly forward to gracesoamaing@live.com.
or call me on 08091714699.
Thanks
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2011
Sir we have CIF Contract availabe. intbizoilandgas@gmail.com 07037541595
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2011
Sir we also deal on TTT. Send your vessel details to get NOR.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by queend: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
Have a vessel for TTO. ONLY Buyers or Mandates/Authorised Rep. to respond plz. And Kindly do not respond if you are not sure of Buyers funds/ability/readiness, as we will only end up wasting time. Fake LOI's or claims shall be blacklisted, we would like to warn against mis-representations, same applies for us.
regard's your interest about the product here we have 2 million Barrel of Bonny Ligth Crude at hand if you still interested kindly get back to me soon as possible.Hope to read from you soon.
Buyer should have super cargo and be ready for inspection immediately.

cciomaoil@yahoo.com
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by TOCHINEDU: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
I've got the genuine buyer now. If only the seller is willing to do business.why not send me ur contact email ads. Coz this one isn't working.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by wealthbee1: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
TOCHINEDU, if you have genuine buyer of crude oil contact me now because i have genuine source of NNPC allocation of BLCO, THIS IS MY NUMBER 08081180405
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by TOCHINEDU: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
Pls reach me on dabone_xramyle@yahoo.com. For only those who have the product.BLCO
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
This is the craziest business I've ever been involved in. Though ℓ̊ operated mainly AGO. Sealed a deal once for 55000 Mt only for the slowpoke ℓ̊ was representing to jack up his price by N20, ℓ̊ almost fainted. My buyer kept pressing ♏έ to deliver the first batch of 500Mt in 12 hours. While ℓ̊ ran about looking for another person who wanted to sell. ℓ̊ simply gave up and apologized. Crazy crazy business. Recently got a supply in Kano but they wanted it in trucks while my seller did only vessel to vessel. Will only resume this business when ℓ̊ become a middleman that buys with his money before supplying in trucks to clients.
Re: Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. by magfol: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2012
MY BUYER needs 10,000mt of forcadoes asap for transhipment today.vessel already in lagos outside bar since 2 days ago.pls contact me asap on 08027901570.TANX

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wholesale And Retail Sales Of Ladies Handbags,shoes,sandals,dresses,skirt E.t.c / Rotary Ovens, Made In Nigeria! / Need A Buyer For Sesame Seed Company Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.