Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

10 Important Early Pregnancy Symptoms You Must Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Important Early Pregnancy Symptoms You Must Know (510 Views)

New Symptoms You Should Know About Coronavirus, U.S Doctors / 4 Male Breast Cancer Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Early Pregnancy Symptoms You Must Know by beatstorch: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
10 important early pregnancy symptoms you must know

One of the toughest parts of trying to get pregnant has to be playing the waiting game.Here are 10 important early signs of pregnancy to look out for.
(1) BREAST TENDERNESS:

This is a tricky one, because your boobs could also be hurting due to where you are in your cycle. But having sore tatas could very well mean you’ve got a ‘bun in the oven’ too.
(2) UNEXPLAINED MOOD SWINGS:

And when I say mood swings, we mean mood swings.A lady I personally knew had a striking experience.About two weeks after her son was conceived, her husband picked up some foodstuffs on his way home from work, and he forgot the bag of spices and seasoning.(How DARE he?) Normally she wouldn’t have cared about it at all, but for some reason, she threw a full-blown temper tantrum about that seasoning he forgot,
to the point where he finally broke down and went and........

Read More http://fabmumng.com/10-important-early-pregnancy-symptoms-you-must-know/

Follow On Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

(1) (Reply)

Heartburn By A Pregnant Woman In Her 3rd Trimister, Help! / 12 Reasons Why Sex Is Important For A Healthy Relationship? / Drug That Can Cure Blood Cancer Approved In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.