Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble (2247 Views)

Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report / JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration / Jamb Has Finally Forwarded Data Of All Candidate Who Made Change Of Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by PRAISE419: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
please am in serious trouble during the time i wanted to register they said my gmail was invalid because when ever they wanted to login to it it would ask for my phone number so i opened another gmail today i went to the cafe to check my inbox the gmail started asking for my phone number again i gave it to them they activated it i left the cafe to another one in other to be sure it was done correctly when it was about to login it asked for my phone number again please is JAMB going to send me my details? please dont just read and pass i am seriously in need of help please
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by delishpot: 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
You don't have to use phone number to open email acct na. Abi is it a must in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by Pr0ton: 5:56pm On May 08, 2017
PRAISE419:

please am in serious trouble during the time i wanted to register they said my gmail was invalid because when ever they wanted to login to it it would ask for my phone number so i opened another gmail today i went to the cafe to check my inbox the gmail started asking for my phone number again i gave it to them they activated it i left the cafe to another one in other to be sure it was done correctly when it was about to login it asked for my phone number again please is JAMB going to send me my details? please dont just read and pass i am seriously in need of help please

Is it JAMB or Gmail that is asking for your number? If it's Gmail you don't have to worry as long as you can log in eventually. If it's Jamb, well, I don't see that happening. But if it is I can't assure your safety.
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by BeautyBaebee(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
PRAISE419:

stop opening different accounts, Jamb won't send you any details to your new email. If you have registered for Jamb, which Email did you use to register? stick to it. If the Email is not working, asking for your number, just input it, it's for security reasons. No need to worry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by PRAISE419: 6:21pm On May 08, 2017
Pr0ton:

Is it JAMB or Gmail that is asking for your number? If it's Gmail you don't have to worry as long as you can log in eventually. If it's Jamb, well, I don't see that happening. But if it is I can't assure your safety.
no it gmail not jamb
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by chibatov(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2017
you sure say nor be this ur moniker dey haunt you....jokes apart hope you remember the email and password and phone number u used in registering for jamb and profile creation. if you do remember then no problem
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by PRAISE419: 6:38pm On May 08, 2017
thanks to you all and all your effort NOW AM AT REST
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by PRAISE419: 6:40pm On May 08, 2017
chibatov:
you sure say nor be this ur moniker dey haunt you....jokes apart hope you remember the email and password and phone number u used in registering for jamb and profile creation. if you do remember then no problem
yes sir i remembered everything i just wanted to be sure it would cause no problem to my jamb
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by bigbot(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
gvy ar u such u registered wel
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by Pr0ton: 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
PRAISE419:

no it gmail not jamb

Who doesn't get that? I got the pop up while registering for mine too and I've been receiving messages from JAMB well and fine. It's a normal thing with Gmail. There is no problem.
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by JerryQ: 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
no troubles guy. it is a standard security procedure for gmail. Whenever you login your gmail account on a different device (computer, tablet or phone) it will request for your phone number as you got.
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by PRAISE419: 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
JerryQ:
no troubles guy. it is a standard security procedure for gmail. Whenever you login your gmail account on a different device (computer, tablet or phone) it will request for your phone number as you got.
THANKS GUY
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2017
Please pray very hard, so that your village people shouldn't succeed in your case undecided
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by tuclap(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2017
Please attach the screen shot maybe I can help
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by godwinstringed1(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2017
Bro
I was also a victim like you.

You can only log in with your jamb profile password but not your Gmail password
Re: Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble by Midumighty(m): 12:13am On May 09, 2017
u must find how u'll take login to ur email.bt u 2 suppose to use anoda number 2creat d gmail nd u'll use ur own fone number in jamb reg fone number.did u av recovery email if yes u can still recover. Jst try 2recover it

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Hoodlums Demolish Secondary School’s Mosque In Ilorin / Quantitative Reasoniing Lantern Book 5 / M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.