Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Popular Domain Name (quickepayment.com) For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Popular Domain Name (quickepayment.com) For Sale (928 Views)

*(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / Man Sells Ebola.com For 33 Million Naira / VIP.com Domain Name Sold for $1.4 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Domain Name (quickepayment.com) For Sale by JKennie: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
Quickepayment.com is a domain name that deals with quick and instant online payment of goods and services.
It can also be a domain name used to fund lots of other online account.
To purchase the domain name (quickepayment.com), visit the website www.quickepayment.com and click the section that notifies you of the sale of the domain name.
You will be redirected to sedo website where you can finally purchase the domain name.
Re: Popular Domain Name (quickepayment.com) For Sale by uthamaputi: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2012
I am willing to buy the Domain name Quickepayment.com so that i need to know the how much it's worth.For knowing the Domain name worth i got the quick free Domain name appraisal at Zippozap.com but the worth of the domain is low.So my offer for this Domain name is $15USD can you sell it for this amount.
Re: Popular Domain Name (quickepayment.com) For Sale by DualCore1: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2012
Get quickepayment.com (with hosting) now for as low as 3,500 per year. Hurry now while you can. Order using the link below:
https://www.trudigits.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14&domain=register&sld=quickepayment&tld=.com

smiley
Re: Popular Domain Name (quickepayment.com) For Sale by DualCore1: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2012
Update: The domain quickepayment.com has just been ordered and delivered instantly to a customer (e-currency merchant) on TruDigits.com for 3,500 per year! cheesy

Want instant deliveries on your domains and hosting account? Use the credit cards option on TruDigits.com when placing an order. All major Nigerian credit cards accepted.

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Diary|the Internet World / I Want 2 Start A Blog / Javascript Corners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.