Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

See How An Angel Paid My Friend's Hotel Bills And Left Change For Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How An Angel Paid My Friend's Hotel Bills And Left Change For Him (465 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An Angel Paid My Friend's Hotel Bills And Left Change For Him by donnie(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2017
My Friend is Married to a South African Lady. See his inspiring testimony below...

While attending a previous IPPC with our Influential Dad, Pastor Chris ---together with my wife, our fixed budget was 700k.

This budget included flight from S.A. to Nigeria, hotel, transport, feeding, offerings, seeds and logistics since we were staying from Sunday to Monday (8 days and 8 nights).

On arriving Lagos, the cost of several activities had risen. And by the time the event was over, we were in debt of 68k for our hotel, no monies to even eat or travel to the airport. I had only 4k on me.

One thing I didn't do was to think we will get stranded on that trip. I told my wife, God's with us and we were so full of joy.

On the day we were signing out of the hotel, my invoice was turned to me to sign.

HERE'S THE SHOCKER!

Someone already paid for our hotel in full. The person actually deposited 100k on my behalf.

And when I looked at the signature, it showed that it was me who made that deposit.

The hotel management begged for us to wait for our refund since we were not staying further.

They consulted all their records, synchronized their data and crossed-out current check-in.

After all the indeeds had been done, I left that counter to meet Bongi who was now standing outside, wondering what will happen grin ---with all my receipts and with 32k in cash plus 68k fully cleared.

The Angel knew my signature and knew exactly how I would love to sign it and did it just the way I wanted it.

Jesus is won-der--ful.

There are more financial testimonies I love to share but I'll appreciate if I can also read yours.

Please share with me.

#MeditatingOnTheWord
#TheMinistryofAngels

1 Share

Re: See How An Angel Paid My Friend's Hotel Bills And Left Change For Him by sonofthunder: 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
God Himself will provide a lamb for the burnt offering. So the two went on together.

9When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built an altar there; then he laid the wood in order and [c]bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar on the wood.(A)

10And Abraham stretched forth his hand and took hold of the knife to slay his son.(B)

11But the [d]Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, Abraham, Abraham! He answered, Here I am.

12And He said, Do not lay your hand on the lad or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear and revere God, since you have not held back from Me or begrudged giving Me your son, your only son.

13Then Abraham looked up and glanced around, and behold, behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram and offered it up for a burnt offering and an ascending sacrifice instead of his son!

14So Abraham called the name of that place The Lord Will Provide. And it is said to this day, On the mount of the Lord it will be provided.
Re: See How An Angel Paid My Friend's Hotel Bills And Left Change For Him by donnie(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2017
sonofthunder:
God Himself will provide a lamb for the burnt offering. So the two went on together.

9When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built an altar there; then he laid the wood in order and [c]bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar on the wood.(A)

10And Abraham stretched forth his hand and took hold of the knife to slay his son.(B)

11But the [d]Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, Abraham, Abraham! He answered, Here I am.

12And He said, Do not lay your hand on the lad or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear and revere God, since you have not held back from Me or begrudged giving Me your son, your only son.

13Then Abraham looked up and glanced around, and behold, behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram and offered it up for a burnt offering and an ascending sacrifice instead of his son!

14So Abraham called the name of that place The Lord Will Provide. And it is said to this day, On the mount of the Lord it will be provided.

Jehovah Jireh
Re: See How An Angel Paid My Friend's Hotel Bills And Left Change For Him by sonofthunder: 8:44pm On May 08, 2017
donnie:

Jehovah Jireh
The Lord will provide...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Bus Carrying Christians / Beautiful Compilation Of Happy New Month Messages July 2017 / How Biblical Is Church Denominationalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.