Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Diamond Bank Deductions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Diamond Bank Deductions (532 Views)

Shocking Response After Money Deductions Complaint To My Bank / Lawyer Drags GTB To Court For Illegal Deductions / Billionaire Owner Of Diamond Bank Painted By Nigerian Most Sort After Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Deductions by kynbasil01: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
What went wrong with DIAMOND BANK?
the way Diamond bank deduct money from my account makes me wonder if they're operating in different clime from other banks, just yesterday my account was deducted twice within 24hours in the name of STAMP DUTY CHARGE, they also deduct VAT and SMS CHARGES etc. Please somebody should tell me a bank were my money will be safe and secure coz I need to port asap.
Re: Diamond Bank Deductions by fav444(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
Anyway, I don't do diamond bank but yesterday on my mum's phone they were just sending debit alert in the name of stamp duty like hell. I was just giving her flimsy reasons make her mind no too spoil but that bank de craze sha....

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Nigeria (guiders) Lavishes Money In Abuja. / Try Your Luck To Win The New Galaxy S8 From Android Authority .....(it Is Real) / How To Make Money Online-online Businesses You Can Start 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.