Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. (1690 Views)

Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him / Provide Link(s) To Download James Hadley Chase Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by GeneralOjukwu: 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
Hi Ladies & Gents,

Good day. I have read most of the James Hadley Chase books but i want to start collecting. If anyone can give pointers to where i can buy in large quantity, would be grateful.

NB- I love the Martin Corridon & Mark Girland characters. Anyone with the books in these series?

1 Like

Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by LionDeLeo: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Do guys still search for hard copies when soft copies are just clicks away from them?

I think those books should be available online.

My thought though.
cool cool
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by MrHighSea: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
Knock knock, who's there. Love Jame's works. Op try Clancy. Sorry, no idea to your questions but soft copies can substitute.
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by GeneralOjukwu: 10:07pm On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Do guys still search for hard copies when soft copies are just clicks away from them?

I think those books should be available online.

My thought though.
cool cool

Thanks Chief, for your suggestion. Ask any old school reader, some of us just like holding hard copies grin

I wish i was comfy with e-copies. I have a very huge shelf full of books wink

1 Like

Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by rosebuzz(f): 11:51pm On May 08, 2017
I use 2 buy @ mile 2 den b4 fashola became d governor & everywhere was cleared I still av abt 30 chase @ home & I wish 2 buy more. Fear is the key dat unlock d purse of rich!

1 Like

Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by GeneralOjukwu: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
rosebuzz:
I use 2 buy @ mile 2 den b4 fashola became d governor & everywhere was cleared I still av abt 30 chase @ home & I wish 2 buy more. Fear is the key dat unlock d purse of rich!

Let me buy from you nah grin.

I still have some on my wishlist.

1. No business of mine

2. More deadly than the male.

3.Whiff of money.

I have number 3 but i still want to collect...
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Thanks Chief, for your suggestion. Ask any old school reader, some of us just like holding hard copies grin

I wish i was comfy with e-copies. I have a very huge shelf full of books wink
We are kindred spirit. I also prefer hard copies than soft copies. I like the smell of books.
It seem you have a large library, mine is not so rich. I read a lot of nonfiction - History and Politics. What genre do you read?
I have only one of Chase' book : Tiger by the Tail. Do you mind if we do a book swap?
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by nonut: 10:54pm On May 14, 2017
I had all the hard copies when I was still staying with my folks, but my foolish cousin came to visit us and took everything away.
I was so mad at her. If she were a guy, he would have receive a well thorough beating.
I have all the ebooks now though.
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by Sent4rina: 5:56am On May 15, 2017
nonut:
I had all the hard copies when I was still staying with my folks, but my foolish cousin came to visit us and took everything away.
I was so mad at her. If she were a guy, he would have receive a well thorough beating.

Please where can i download the E-copy, i'd search endlessly to no avail. Thanks
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by nonut: 9:23am On May 15, 2017
Sent4rina:

Please where can i download the E-copy, i'd search endlessly to no avail. Thanks
It's all there online. I guess you didn't search enough.
If all fails, try torrents. Use zbigz to convert it to ordinary file, so you'll be able to download like normal download.
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by Sent4rina: 9:33am On May 15, 2017
nonut:

It's all there online. I guess you didn't search enough.
If all fails, try torrents. Use zbigz to convert it to ordinary file, so you'll be able to download like normal download.

I'll appricate if you can suggest a site to download it. I can't still find the collections. Thanks
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by Idydarling(f): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
nonut:
you have all the e-books? Guy please send me a mail, I have been looking for where to get them, I'll be soooo grateful. idybest32@gmail.com
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by omoba4real: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017
[size=14pt]You can get some great books from www.sunshinenigeria[/size]
lakhadimar:
We are kindred spirit. I also prefer hard copies than soft copies. I like the smell of books.
It seem you have a large library, mine is not so rich. I read a lot of nonfiction - History and Politics. What genre do you read?
I have only one of Chase' book : Tiger by the Tail. Do you mind if we do a book swap?
Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by obanqua(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by Streett: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2022
I wouldn’t Mind getting my hands on couple Piece either …
James Hardly Chase saw me through childhood,
Excessive nostalgic rush ..

Learnt he wrote couple of his books while in prison, No idea how true that was..!
Nigga seems to know a lot

That guy na all round Street OG

Re: James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. by omoba4real: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2022
I think you can get some titles from Sunshine Bookseller. www.sunshinebookseller.com

(1) (Reply)

Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tales Of A Orphan (true Life Story By Christopher Stanley) / Billionaire's LovePeddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.