Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State (26333 Views)

Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) / Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by justi4jesu(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
Same punishment should be given to him. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by northvietnam(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2017
a
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by menwongo(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2017
2shur:
Afonjas and local sha.
Dem like local scam die.
They can die on top local scam matter.
Abegi ozwo ppl
Men say na SARS dey on your matter.
Enuf blows and broomstick dic treatment
grin
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by SuperBlack: 10:20am On May 09, 2017
Tunde Olatunbosun Giving Nigeria Bad name since 1340.

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by stankezzy: 10:21am On May 09, 2017
Na them cone head whiskers

2 Likes

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:23am On May 09, 2017
You wanna be a soldier,then heck,show up for recruitment and pray you get picked. No need "forming" or impersonating. But seriously,the guy went too far. Even getting a gun and live ammunitions?
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by samuel900(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2017
I won't forgive Oloyede.......He deny me and other cyber cafe owners from the UTME REGISTRATION, now to print for student this man refused to make it public, student now go to CBT centre to print out slip. This will end his history...he will not go beyond JAMB level. We now find it hard to pay shop rent, to feed family. I started my cafe business after my NYSC 2013. now he is rendering me and my colleagues jobless....making sales poor.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by samuel900(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2017
I won't forgive Oloyede.......He deny me and other cyber cafe owners from the UTME REGISTRATION, now to print for student this man refused to make it public, student now go to CBT centre to print out slip. This will end his history...he will not go beyond JAMB level. We now find it hard to pay shop rent, to feed family. I started my cafe business after my NYSC 2013. now he is rendering me and my colleagues jobless....making sales poor.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by jackie35(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=ObiOmaMu post=56335256]A 49-year-old auto dealer, Tunde Olatunbosun, who poses as a Nigerian Soldier, has been arrested by the police in Ogun State for allegedly killing a tanker driver at a carwash in Abeokuta.

It was gathered that the suspect, who had been on the run since committing the crime penultimate Saturday, was nabbed with one pump action gun, 43 live cartridges, military camouflage uniform and different vehicle number plates.

Confessing to committing the said crime, when being paraded on Monday alongside nine other suspected criminals by the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, at the state police headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, Tunde alleged that his rifle was meant to scare away people, adding that he shot the deceased in error.

News Telegraph reports that the father of three was arrested by operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS), barely 48 hours after he reportedly shot dead a motorboy simply identified as Rasaq at a carwash in Leme area of Abeokuta.

The suspect had on the fateful day brought an unregistered Toyota Sienna car to the autowash centre for cleaning services when an argument ensued.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/fake-soldier-arrested-for-shooting.html
[/quote

TUNDE! you will still go back.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by airminem(f): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
Always Sentiments in display. mtcheeew
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by eniade07: 10:39am On May 09, 2017
You can all see why a civilian should not be allowed to wear military gears. They always use them to perpetuate crimes, thereby tagging real military men as criminals....the man should rot in hell.. see his face like Rotten Tomatoes.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
amala man
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:52am On May 09, 2017
See e head like na waiting chief priest use take do microphone.. The head self resemble fifa football ( onitsha 2.2) version
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by AlphaStyles(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2017
forming soldier abi no worry make dem carry u give military police ur life don baje

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by sunshineV(f): 10:55am On May 09, 2017
So he's fake and still have d guts to shoot people?

a fool at 49 is a fool forever
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by wahles(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
Oboi! Dem finally get dz man! Uncle Tunde Navy! Dz dude I knw 1st hand! Karma s a bitch
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by Okudiover(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin AFONJA FAKE SOLDIER LEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by newslifeop: 12:57pm On May 09, 2017
Oh no
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by Huffington: 1:30pm On May 09, 2017
Afonja...

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
I thought they said there's no crime in the SW.
Yeye dey smell!

(1) (2) (Reply)

N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police / SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.