Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. (568 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe Cries Out As Toyin Lawani Goes Naked In Birthday Photos / I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by NollyGist: 10:12pm On May 08, 2017
Mercy Aigbe said that her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry is threatening to kill her. The actress said shes crying out because she no longer feels safe.

Read More:

The whole thing just keeps getting messier by the day. See the exposing message she delivered on Gram… In her own exact words:

realmercyaigbe -Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull?………wat was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was?…… Now you are on the run!……. trying to connive with the police so I won’t get justice!!!!!!!…… lanre youcan run but you can’t hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice……. People keep saying I shouldn’t talk and that I should think of our child………. but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!….. Now that you are conniving with the police I don’t feel safe and I have to cry out!………..
We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can’t be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING……..then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
#onlyweakmenhittheirwives
#saynotodomesticviolence
#iamavictimandiamspeakingout
#ihavebeenquietfortoolong
#timetotalk
#sufferedfortoolong
#challenges
#conqueror

Source: www.sochimaezeoke.com

Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by youngest85(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2017
Na lie
Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by doublewisdom: 10:16pm On May 08, 2017
Make we hear word abeg! No be una first marry!
Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by IamAirforce1: 10:19pm On May 08, 2017
Make una call your families to settle your fight and stop disturbing us with your problems.
Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by luke55720: 10:28pm On May 08, 2017
i tire ooh
abeg somebody help me with that this one weak me pix
Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by Epositive(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2017
it's scary the way some married couples (lovebirds) become enemies overnight,,,, to marry self come dey do me somehow sad
Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by Friedyokes: 10:45pm On May 08, 2017
Just minding my business and..

Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2017
ohhhh
Re: "Lanre Is Threatening To Kill Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries Out. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 09, 2017
Just allow him to kill you....so we can rest.....abi dunno why you can't settle your problems yourself

Na we force you?when you were enjoying his money,you nor come here shout ooo.....undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Mercy Aigbe Jets Off To The UK For Medical Treatment / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ / Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.