Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. (1093 Views)

[memes] The Day I Entered A Danfo Bus Without Money / When A Danfo Driver Hits Your Car Versus When You Hit A Danfo Driver's Car / Spot The Fish In This Danfo Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by BoldTint(f): 3:18am On May 09, 2017
9:43 am.

I was in one of those Lagos big buses, not molue o. There was this fine guy by my side, I kept stealing glances. I couldn't help it. He smelled like a clean Cologne, a nice, clean ocean wave.

He's focused on his phone. Didn't even notice me. Don't look at me like that, carry your face and comot. This one that I wanted to look at me was busy chatting with someone on his phone, a girl, I thought.. Mtchew.

A friend warned me to have a less dramatic day, and I planned to do just that." I'll start conversation with fine boy to get his attention, it's not only guys that know how to start conversations" I planned.

"Just five minutes talk" I agreed with my other self and turned to smile at him.

"I love your Cologne, what's the make?" I asked , revealing cream dentition, and immediately thanked God for my dentition when he revealed his, smiling back at me with curious eyes. Brown, scattered teeth visited my eyes. I shut them to hold back shock.

Fine boy did not answer but stood up to introduce himself to people in the bus.

"My name is chukwudi, let me introduce my product to you. I have fine perfumes from Germany, Italy...." He continued with heavy Igbo accent, all the while looking at me through the corners of his eyes. Just then I realized the Cologne i'd perceived was from his bag, not him.

Lost in thought, accusing my other self why she decided to be annoying this morning, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Fine boy was done introducing his products and was asking me which of the perfume I'd like to buy.

I ignored fine boy and asked conductor for my change and continued typing on my phone, determined to obey my friend's warning.

Perfume ko.

Good morning! [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by jjbest123(m): 3:29am On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin You Want To Talk To Fine Boy With Nice Smell Abi?

1 Like

Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by BoldTint(f): 3:31am On May 09, 2017
jjbest123:
grin grin grin You Want To Talk To Fine Boy With Nice Smell Abi?

Abi? Too much to ask?

Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by evanscheck(m): 3:34am On May 09, 2017
Hhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by BoldTint(f): 3:36am On May 09, 2017
evanscheck:
Hhahahahaha

cry
Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by jjbest123(m): 3:38am On May 09, 2017
BoldTint:

Abi? Too much to ask?
Not Much Sha, How Are You This Morning?

1 Like

Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by BoldTint(f): 3:39am On May 09, 2017
jjbest123:
Not Much Sha, How Are You This Morning?

Still feeling bad.

How are you?
Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by jjbest123(m): 3:45am On May 09, 2017
BoldTint:

Still feeling bad.

How are you?
Eyah, So Sorry About That... Am Just Doing Fine, Wish You A Fruitful And Splendid Day.
Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by BoldTint(f): 4:00am On May 09, 2017
jjbest123:
Eyah, So Sorry About That... Am Just Doing Fine, Wish You A Fruitful And Splendid Day.
grin

Thank you.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by Mcjoyce: 2:34pm On May 09, 2017
Oh my God.....I can't stop laughing
BoldTint:
9:43 am.

I was in one of those Lagos big buses, not molue o. There was this fine guy by my side, I kept stealing glances. I couldn't help it. He smelled like a clean Cologne, a nice, clean ocean wave.

He's focused on his phone. Didn't even notice me. Don't look at me like that, carry your face and comot. This one that I wanted to look at me was busy chatting with someone on his phone, a girl, I thought.. Mtchew.

A friend warned me to have a less dramatic day, and I planned to do just that." I'll start conversation with fine boy to get his attention, it's not only guys that know how to start conversations" I planned.

"Just five minutes talk" I agreed with my other self and turned to smile at him.

"I love your Cologne, what's the make?" I asked , revealing cream dentition, and immediately thanked God for my dentition when he revealed his, smiling back at me with curious eyes. Brown, scattered teeth visited my eyes. I shut them to hold back shock.

Fine boy did not answer but stood up to introduce himself to people in the bus.

"My name is chukwudi, let me introduce my product to you. I have fine perfumes from Germany, Italy...." He continued with heavy Igbo accent, all the while looking at me through the corners of his eyes. Just then I realized the Cologne i'd perceived was from his bag, not him.

Lost in thought, accusing my other self why she decided to be annoying this morning, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Fine boy was done introducing his products and was asking me which of the perfume I'd like to buy.

I ignored fine boy and asked conductor for my change and continued typing on my phone, determined to obey my friend's warning.

Perfume ko.

Good morning! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Here's My Personal Experience In A Danfo Bus. by BoldTint(f): 5:43pm On May 09, 2017
[/color] grin
Mcjoyce:
Oh my God.....I can't stop laughing

[color=#000099]
grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Akpororo Gives Warning To Davido About His Hit Song 'IF' / Who's Missing Here... (photo) / African VAR (Try Not To Laugh!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.